Alcohol Free Drinks!

boro_boy

• Administrator

Who the fuck buys these? As you all know i'm doing Dry January and I got an email with a link to this:

https://alcoholchange.org.uk/blog/2020/top-ten-low-and-no-alcohol-beers-1

Who buys these drinks? I don't even like most of the alcoholic drinks I buy! Surely people don't actually like the taste of beer!!! And want to pay the same prices or even more, for an alcohol free beer, just get a coke or lemonade!!

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who the fuck buys these? As you all know i'm doing Dry January and I got an email with a link to this:

https://alcoholchange.org.uk/blog/2020/top-ten-low-and-no-alcohol-beers-1

Who buys these drinks? I don't even like most of the alcoholic drinks I buy! Surely people don't actually like the taste of beer!!! And want to pay the same prices or even more, for an alcohol free beer, just get a coke or lemonade!!

surely you'll have a drink today....chilling out in your flat in Embru ? You should have pm'd Winston and went out on the lash....he's from Embru.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Harold said:

surely you'll have a drink today....chilling out in your flat in Embru ? You should have pm'd Winston and went out on the lash....he's from Embru.

I'm not drinking, 14 days done 86 left ? 

6 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah the only reason you drink beer is to get drunk. Agree completely 

Aye so it is ? 

Some of these emails they send out to people goes on about "its okay if you've slipped up" "struggling not to drink?" Are people really that addicted to the stuff. I know i'm not and thats why I do this every year, start off a fresh, give the body a rest, then come xmas i'm a fucking fat drunken mess again!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm not drinking, 14 days done 86 left ? 

Aye so it is ? 

Some of these emails they send out to people goes on about "its okay if you've slipped up" "struggling not to drink?" Are people really that addicted to the stuff. I know i'm not and thats why I do this every year, start off a fresh, give the body a rest, then come xmas i'm a fucking fat drunken mess again!

Some people are for sure, some people drink every day no matter what. I only drink some weekends so wouldn’t bother me not drinking

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Some people are for sure, some people drink every day no matter what. I only drink some weekends so wouldn’t bother me not drinking

I drank loads over December, think I went through 5 1L bottles of Vodka. Which would have cost me £80 (Smirnoff £16 a bottle from Tesco), I have nothing to show for it. I even poured the last remaining Vodka from my last bottle, must have been about 5 doubles left in it. I was just sick of drinking, Vodka makes me a little depressed for a few days afterwards. At the moment I feel great! More energy, more optimism, all is good. I'll not go on as I know people find this boring when they are constantly told about the benefits of not drinking. 

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I drank loads over December, think I went through 5 1L bottles of Vodka. Which would have cost me £80 (Smirnoff £16 a bottle from Tesco), I have nothing to show for it. I even poured the last remaining Vodka from my last bottle, must have been about 5 doubles left in it. I was just sick of drinking, Vodka makes me a little depressed for a few days afterwards. At the moment I feel great! More energy, more optimism, all is good. I'll not go on as I know people find this boring when they are constantly told about the benefits of not drinking. 

Haha yeah everyone knows the be benefits of not drinking but still get drunk then moan about being hungover. That’s my specialty. 

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Harold said:

I know my limit & basically stick to it. I drink for enjoyment....no to get drunk mate.

I've always drank to get fucked. Since 1998 when I started to go out drinking, I used to go out at 1830 - 1900 and stay out until 0200. Those where the days used to have a right laugh, but I'd never trap haha, I was too fucked to try it on with women and I really just got drunk and then just wanted to dance to Paul Van Dyke - For An Angel at the Millennium in Teesside Park, used to get the free bus there and then the free bus back into Middlesbrough town centre. 

#goodtimes