MFF 2019 Awards Ceremony Fashion stakes

Harold

Image result for awards ceremony banner images

As we know today is the big day for members of MFF when gongs are handed out for various categories.....a very important day I think you all will agree. However, it is not simply about who will be voted the winner in the categories that counts.....it is what you will be wearing to attend the ceremony, how you are viewed in the fashion stakes and how well groomed you are. So let's be having your take on what you will be wearing for such a special occasion and if you have gone the extra mile to enhance your personal profile. I'll kick off....

Firstly, I've showered (can't be stinky on such a day) and washed my hair. Later for the announcement I've decided wear a new black and grey sweater with an admirable crew neck underneath which is a light blue freshly ironed t-shirt. Those items will be aided in appearance by a tidy pair of navy blue elastic waist joggers which give the air of casual but also with a touch of class. And finally, my footwear shall be a pair of stylish feet hugging (cosy but not too tight) slippers. An impressive array I'm sure you would agree.

So if you have a mind....gie us yer garb!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

45 minutes ago, Harold said:

Image result for awards ceremony banner images

As we know today is the big day for members of MFF when gongs are handed out for various categories.....a very important day I think you all will agree. However, it is not simply about who will be voted the winner in the categories that counts.....it is what you will be wearing to attend the ceremony, how you are viewed in the fashion stakes and how well groomed you are. So let's be having your take on what you will be wearing for such a special occasion and if you have gone the extra mile to enhance your personal profile.

There is an awards ceremony today? I’ve just strolled in wearing my joggies and a dirty T-Shirt, I was just looking for a nice place to have some lunch and must have walked in by mistake. Apologies for any disruption caused 

10 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

There is an awards ceremony today? I’ve just strolled in wearing my joggies and a dirty T-Shirt, I was just looking for a nice place to have some lunch and must have walked in by mistake. Apologies for any disruption caused 

Security staff have been alerted. Expect a pull you scruff.

5 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

What time are the results announced? 

Sometime after 3pm says BB............don't put a noose round your neck waiting though.

6 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Will I get to see the inners on my way out?

Oh aye.......but don't be pestering them for autographs or a 'Nicola' for that matter.

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Showered and shaved including my napper, will be getting togged up in the nice Navy Blue Lacoste my daughter gave me for Christmas, my dark Brown corduroy trousers, for footwear it will be my traditional Tartan slippers.
I'll be the real deal.

Dapper my man....real dapper.