Festival of Brexit

boro_boy

• Administrator

First I've heard of this but the sore losers are already causing trouble:

Will these idiots ever get other losing the vote. Complaining over £120 million being spent on it. It will be good I think, no doubt remoaners will hijack the event when it happens. A lot of gays are against this, we should stop their gay pride march, I bet that costs a bit each year. 

"First I've heard of this but the sore losers are already causing trouble:

Will these idiots ever get other losing the vote. Complaining over £120 million being spent on it. It will be good I think, no doubt remoaners will hijack the event when it happens. A lot of gays are against this, we should stop their gay pride march, I bet that costs a bit each year". 

Great idea, also heard that church bells will be ringing all around Britain on the 1st of February, what a good way to celebrate the end of our participation in a disastrous EU...

Fuck them...fuck the whole fucking lot of the scummy undemocratic cunts....They lost so they can suck it up.......I fucking love it especially listening to Sturgeon and her separatist arselickers ,who actually believe they will get a 2nd 'once in a lifetime' referendum, whinge like fuck knowing they can do absolutely fuck all about it...We are leaving suckaaaaz! 

Dont cha just love listening to the whinging pussies ? I do........ttyl

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fuck them...fuck the whole fucking lot of the scummy undemocratic cunts....They lost so they can suck it up.......I fucking love it especially listening to Sturgeon and her separatist arselickers ,who actually believe they will get a 2nd 'once in a lifetime' referendum, whinge like fuck knowing they can do absolutely fuck all about it...We are leaving suckaaaaz! 

Dont cha just love listening to the whinging pussies ? I do........ttyl

Yes I love listening to them all moan, it makes me happy ?