For transgender men, pain of menstruation is more than just physical

boro_boy

• Administrator

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-men-pain-menstruation-more-just-physical-n1113961

What the actual fuck did I just read!!!!

FFS Men don't and can't have menstrual bleeding!!! Thats because we are men, these women who now say they are men are fucking weird! 

“I didn’t believe that having periods would be a part of my lived experience,” Jones told NBC News. “I felt isolated; everything about periods was tailored to girls, yet me, a boy, was experiencing this and nothing in the world documented that.”

He currently experiences a wide range of challenges with his monthly bleeding, especially when it comes to getting his hands on menstrual hygiene products.

“Having a period already causes me a lot of [gender] dysphoria, but this dysphoria becomes heightened when I have to shop for a product that is labeled as ‘women’s health’ and in most cases, is pretty and pink,” Jones explained.

These people need mental help! But no, we try to cater for their every needs. FFS

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

FFS Men don't and can't have menstrual bleeding!!!

I may be confused (it's not difficult with all that sort of stuff) but a transgender man is a person who was 'female' at birth so of course that person will experience periods. However what Jones said is absolute nonsense especially 'I didn’t believe that having periods would be a part of my lived experience' ! I do not believe him/her. Pandering to these peoples whims is not helping whatsoever. He/she continues....'everything about periods was tailored to girls, yet me, a boy, was experiencing this and nothing in the world documented that.'....Oh why don't we just go the whole hog and hold his/her fucking hand for the rest of his/her life ffs!