The Realist

Marcus Maddison.

Player we've been linked with several times.Being linked with Charlton too.

Mags is out of contract end of season, Montero is only on loan, Mrabti contract is also up soon, so Maddison is definitely a player we should be considering.

£2.5M is not a bad price at all for him too. Decent age at 26 also, one good season and there's profit available.

Thoughts @Mr Magnificent ?

On 13/01/2020 at 22:30, The Realist said:

£2.5M is not a bad price at all for him too.

Your club isn't under any transfer embargo is it considering the problems which were posted elsewhere a few days ago ? Where is this guy Maddison currently playing ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Your club isn't under any transfer embargo is it considering the problems which were posted elsewhere a few days ago ? Where is this guy Maddison currently playing ?

I though they were under a transfer embargo. 

2 hours ago, Harold said:

No, not embargoed (yet). He's at Peterborough just now. 6 months left on his contract.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

No, not embargoed (yet). He's at Peterborough just now. 6 months left on his contract.

Peterborough are doing well in League 1 atm....around 4th/5th I think....if he's a decent player I'd presume that it would be a blow for them but then if he has only 6 moths left ....Hmmm!

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

Peterborough are doing well in League 1 atm....around 4th/5th I think....if he's a decent player I'd presume that it would be a blow for them but then if he has only 6 moths left ....Hmmm!

When we were looking at him 2 years ago, they were asking £6m. It's that 6 months that bring's the price down. They could lose him for nothing in the summer.

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My sources have informed me that Maddison is in talks with BCFC about a possible move to St Andrews. 

The Mail is saying a bid has been accepted.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My sources have informed me that Maddison is in talks with BCFC about a possible move to St Andrews. 

Meanwhile-Richard Wilford just reported that contrary to reports it isn’t us who’s been allowed to speak to him and we’ve made a cash offer + player

4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Marcus Maddison was left out of the Peterborough squad today. 

That's because he is too busy talking to Charlton.

On 17/01/2020 at 12:26, Mr Magnificent said:

Matej Vydra is also strongly being linked to BCFC. 

The guy who broke that story,was the same guy who said Pep had been sacked on Boxing day. Also that BCFC isn't us, it is Bristol City.

Also i reckon that seeing as Ashley  Barnes is just about to have a hernia operation, they will need to keep him up there as it only leaves Wood and Rodriguez and Vydra as their 3  main forwards. If only these people knew their football eh?

Shame really as he is just the type of player we need.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andresslamar
    Newest Member
    andresslamar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.