What was the most recent dream you had ?

Harold

Most recent, and this has been a similar theme to a good few, has been.....under different circumstances I have arrived at my dad's house (before he passed away several years ago) to find it unlocked, he's not there, the place is in a fucking awful state and the back door cannot lock. I always have to go for a pee then I wake up bursting for a pish......

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Most recent, and this has been a similar theme to a good few, has been.....under different circumstances I have arrived at my dad's house (before he passed away several years ago) to find it unlocked, he's not there, the place is in a fucking awful state and the back door cannot lock. I always have to go for a pee then I wake up bursting for a pish......

Is the regular part, the needing a pee, or going back to Your Dads house?

Last night I was in a group of lions who were friendly apart from one male who tried to eat my hand but I stayed calm and it walked off then I ran to a car where I found loads of £1 coins. Fucks sake...must have been that cheese I had.

nothing last night but Friday....I was on a hillside watching a big caterpillar digger using a thick length of chain which had been wrapped around the sides (side by side) of council houses then moved from where it was built to the top of another wee hill were it would be put back together.

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

nothing last night but Friday....I was on a hillside watching a big caterpillar digger using a thick length of chain which had been wrapped around the sides (side by side) of council houses then moved from where it was built to the top of another wee hill were it would be put back together.

Fs Harold, I was hoping for bodies being pulled up.....

I didn't want to reply to Harold's post last Wednesday when he  posted because it seemed strange, i had a very frightening dream the night before.

I dreamt that i had to cut up and cook a person that had just been killed (how they were killed and by who i don't know), the parts were exposed and the diners walked by saying i would like this piece and that and how they would like it preprared (fried, boiled etc) once the cooking was finished and the parts dished out i ate a piece of flesh which tasted like grilled chicken skin,  during my dream i came to my senses and realised 'i can't eat this and spat it out' and i woke up. 

6 minutes ago, sployal said:

I didn't want to reply to Harold's post last Wednesday when he  posted because it seemed strange, i had a very frightening dream the night before.

I dreamt that i had to cut up and cook a person that had just been killed (how they were killed and by who i don't know), the parts were exposed and the diners walked by saying i would like this piece and that and how they would like it preprared (fried, boiled etc) once the cooking was finished and the parts dished out i ate a piece of flesh which tasted like grilled chicken skin,  during my dream i came to my senses and realised 'i can't eat this and spat it out' and i woke up. 

If you ever dream about getting bucked by an old mates dog...... you'll no worry about thon.......

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

did ye need to go for a pish though ?