Anyone seen this story

Makdee

The place is going nuts Dublin, Drogheda and Limerick. It clear the boy was involved in things he shouldn’t have been but that’s one hell of a way to die 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7893779/amp/Police-hunt-psychopathic-hitman-decapitated-17-year-old-boy-Dublin.html

• Administrator

Thats awful. Didn't realise Dublin was a dangerous area!

I was there last year with the ship. I really didn't like it, there is nothing there to do, just basically stag doos everywhere. 

I think the lad didn't know what he was getting in to, but the people or person who killed him is obviously tapped, how could you shop someones head off and then burn their body!!!

Just now, boro_boy said:

I was there last year with the ship. I really didn't like it, there is nothing there to do, just basically stag doos everywhere. 

I think the lad didn't know what he was getting in to, but the people or person who killed him is obviously tapped, how could you shop someones head off and then burn their body!!!

Dublin is the most disappointing and overrated capital city I have ever been to. 

Bad crimes happen in all cities. 

34 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

33 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Dublin is the most disappointing and overrated capital city I have ever been to. 

Bad crimes happen in all cities. 

Dublin ha one of the highest rates of contact killing in the world. Life means very little to these scumbags. The three cities I named all have feuds going on over drug wars, prostitution, money laundering and people trafficking. The biggest is probably in Dublin between the Hutch and Kinahan clans 20 people have been killed in it  so far and now automatic weapons are appearing only a matter of time before innocents are killed. This one though is part of the Droghada feud they reckon th Dec boys head was getting sent crime boss Cornelius Price as a "major warning".

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Dublin ha one of the highest rates of contact killing in the world. Life means very little to these scumbags. The three cities I named all have feuds going on over drug wars, prostitution, money laundering and people trafficking. The biggest is probably in Dublin between the Hutch and Kinahan clans 20 people have been killed in it  so far and now automatic weapons are appearing only a matter of time before innocents are killed. This one though is part of the Droghada feud they reckon th Dec boys head was getting sent crime boss Cornelius Price as a "major warning".

Oh right, I never knew ?

26 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He had been firebombing houses for "Mr Big",some vids were online of the threats and the house being attacked,fucking brutal

To not only murder the child but dismember him is barbaric

Just now, Normski said:

He had been firebombing houses for "Mr Big",some vids were online of the threats and the house being attacked,fucking brutal

To not only murder the child but dismember him is barbaric

Agreed but life is unimportant to these people. Even more frightening now is whoever committed this horrible murdersctuallyfilmedthe body parts and they are circulating on Social media. Igor one better never get sent it 

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

The place is going nuts Dublin, Drogheda and Limerick. It clear the boy was involved in things he shouldn’t have been but that’s one hell of a way to die 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7893779/amp/Police-hunt-psychopathic-hitman-decapitated-17-year-old-boy-Dublin.html

If one is involved in such activities mate...you pay yer money and you tale yer chance! If he was involved in either drug dealing or murder....fuck him.....and also the bastards that were involved in the murder.

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yup it’s been called a narcos style killing sick and depraved is what I call it 

In Mexico they chop them up alive, i've seen a few videos and it turns your blood cold, they start with the arms then the legs before cutting of the head, all done with a big knife, gruesome.

Isis are also pretty good at these types of killings.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

If one is involved in such activities mate...you pay yer money and you tale yer chance! If he was involved in either drug dealing or murder....fuck him.....and also the bastards that were involved in the murder.

He was a daft wee 17 year old boy. The problem as I see. Is now one group has stopped to this others will follow and the bodies will be younger and younger 

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He was a daft wee 17 year old boy. The problem as I see. Is now one group has stopped to this others will follow and the bodies will be younger and younger 

I agree 100%,got roped in,probably got promised allsorts,was eager to show what he could do

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, sployal said:

In Mexico they chop them up alive, i've seen a few videos and it turns your blood cold, they start with the arms then the legs before cutting of the head, all done with a big knife, gruesome.

Isis are also pretty good at these types of killings.

What you doing watching shit like that!!! ?

• 2 months later...