The Sopranos

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

East Coast Mafia, The Soprano family and the politics of the mafia......

Watch it.

East coast of England mafia, politics and such.

Is this about the behind the scenes of Brexit?

Please tell me guys, get me up to date FFS :beer:

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

And that right there is why YOU was voted MFF's most deluded member!

Good day to you! 

Could you explain your reasoning in a bit more detail here fella? Now i don't really want to touch on your inability to contribute anything worthwhile about your club, I will just refer to the point that over and over again in your EFL V BCFC thread you constantly told me to stop telling you what to do, ( when all i was doing was ASKING for an opinion and input on your club).

so now again i am asking you as to why me not liking the format of a programme, makes me deluded?

Also worthy of note, everytime i have called you out on anything, you have never come up with any worthwhile response. Not ever.

Me deluded? I have never PM'd anybody begging for votes tho. and to think if i had voted for you in that category, couldnt bring myself to do it, decent fella i am. I know how badly this little forum governs your sad little life. couldn't take that away from ya fella.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Could you explain your reasoning in a bit more detail here fella? Now i don't really want to touch on your inability to contribute anything worthwhile about your club, I will just refer to the point that over and over again in your EFL V BCFC thread you constantly told me to stop telling you what to do, ( when all i was doing was ASKING for an opinion and input on your club).

so now again i am asking you as to why me not liking the format of a programme, makes me deluded?

Also worthy of note, everytime i have called you out on anything, you have never come up with any worthwhile response. Not ever.

Me deluded? I have never PM'd anybody begging for votes tho. and to think if i had voted for you in that category, couldnt bring myself to do it, decent fella i am. I know how badly this little forum governs your sad little life. couldn't take that away from ya fella.

Now, now.

Back on topic.

Soprano's... Remember?

Perhaps you could elaborate on the "talking away from acting" comment?

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Now, now.

Back on topic.

Soprano's... Remember?

Perhaps you could elaborate on the "talking away from acting" comment?

Simple really. In most film's etc, the actors do all the talking. In the Sopranos there is a constant voice over explaining what is going on. Some people like it some don't, same as some Blues fans loyally follow their club, and some don't. different strokes-different folks. simple really.

16 hours ago, The Realist said:

Simple really. In most film's etc, the actors do all the talking. In the Sopranos there is a constant voice over explaining what is going on. Some people like it some don't, same as some Blues fans loyally follow their club, and some don't. different strokes-different folks. simple really.

I haven't come across any voice over yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2020 at 22:48, The Realist said:

But there isn't a voice over.

Not in season 1 anyway. It is actors and actresses talking.

The Sopranos is without a doubt THE best TV series 

They are supposed to making a Prequel with James Gandolfinis son playing Young Tony 

Other series often run on too long but the Sopranos got it just right

Steve Van Zandt is excellent as well for a musician who was supposed to have a small part 

4 minutes ago, No.8 said:

That's a very subjective comment Trav. It may be for you and whoever but I've no doubt there are others who could name something that they enjoyed more & would say it was better.

28 minutes ago, No.8 said:

They are supposed to making a Prequel with James Gandolfinis son playing Young Tony 

Other series often run on too long but the Sopranos got it just right

Steve Van Zandt is excellent as well for a musician who was supposed to have a small part 

The concept is quite unique.

A little like myself!