Ozzy Diagnosed With Parkinsons

Normski

7 hours ago, Normski said:

I wish him well,what a cunt of a disease,so glad i got to see him perform live

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-opens-up-about-his-battle-with-parkinsons-disease/#.XieXkW0ogxp.twitter

Never seen him/Sabbath live but I agree with your sentiments. You'll be aware the Billy Connolly has it also. I was reading his book and he told a wee story about an actor friend of his who also suffers from the disease. The actor & Connolly bumped into each other and the actor told him that one way to try and kind of disguise/hinder the shaking was to put your hand in your pocket. He then went on to tell Connolly that he was in some art gallery studying a large picture of a nude woman when a female gallery attendant ran up to him calling him all the perverts of the day & to leave immediately...Unfortunately the actor had stuck his shaking hand in his trousers pocket. Nae luck! Always make sure it's your jacket pocket he said!

I'm sure he was displaying symptoms many years ago, so I'm a bit surprised that it seems to be a recent diagnosis.

Be that as it may, he has my sympathy.

32 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'm sure he was displaying symptoms many years ago, so I'm a bit surprised that it seems to be a recent diagnosis.

Be that as it may, he has my sympathy.

I would put that down to his drink n drugs diet

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Never seen him/Sabbath live but I agree with your sentiments. You'll be aware the Billy Connolly has it also. I was reading his book and he told a wee story about an actor friend of his who also suffers from the disease. The actor & Connolly bumped into each other and the actor told him that one way to try and kind of disguise/hinder the shaking was to put your hand in your pocket. He then went on to tell Connolly that he was in some art gallery studying a large picture of a nude woman when a female gallery attendant ran up to him calling him all the perverts of the day & to leave immediately...Unfortunately the actor had stuck his shaking hand in his trousers pocket. Nae luck! Always make sure it's your jacket pocket he said!

Michael J Fox perhaps ?