Sign in to follow this  
Bloomingelljeff

New to the forum

New here decided to find a new forum after getting bored of the football subreddits and already enjoying it here!

Quick info about me

- Support liverpool

- Work as an estate agent (Not as boring as you'd think if anyone needs a house shoot me a message 😉 )

- 38 and love away games!

19 minutes ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

New here decided to find a new forum after getting bored of the football subreddits and already enjoying it here!

Quick info about me

- Support liverpool

- Work as an estate agent (Not as boring as you'd think if anyone needs a house shoot me a message 😉 )

Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around 👍🏻👍🏻

45 minutes ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

Quick info about me

- Support liverpool

Welcome mate

What has been your fave away ground?

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Welcome mate

What has been your fave away ground?

To be honest it's not exactly an away ground but I went to the nou camp in 2011 and that was amazing! I went for the full tour while I was on holiday and would recommend it to anyone, the sheer height of some on the stands is amazing.

4 minutes ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

To be honest it's not exactly an away ground but I went to the nou camp in 2011 and that was amazing! I went for the full tour while I was on holiday and would recommend it to anyone, the sheer height of some on the stands is amazing.

Have you been to any away matches?

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

Have you been to any away matches?

This season not so much sadly due to busy year with family situation but in the 2018-19 season I went to leicester, watford, and cardiff away sadly as you get older life gets in the way and don't have as much time/money to spend on things like this.

25 minutes ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

This season not so much sadly due to busy year with family situation but in the 2018-19 season I went to leicester, watford, and cardiff away sadly as you get older life gets in the way and don't have as much time/money to spend on things like this.

I agree mate. 

I used to go everywhere with Birmingham, but nowadays family, food and beer are more important. 

48 minutes ago, No.8 said:

16 points clear ... And now he decides to start posting Hmmmmmmm!!

Welcome to the forum 

I think its healthy for the league that another team is going to win the league. 

Shame its liverpool though haha 🙂 

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think its healthy for the league that another team is going to win the league. 

Shame its liverpool though haha 🙂 

Rather them than that Salford mob 

3 hours ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

Quick info about me

- Support liverpool

As I said previously.....enjoy the forum mate....post away. It's a decent bunch of lads on here.....most of us can be very opinionated at times so I hope you are of the same ilk and have a dark sense of humour. There are plenty of threads for you to get torn in about.

An estate agent eh ? Have you ever featured on Homes under the Hammer.............................only joking mate....enjoy!

1 minute ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

What's football without passion and romance? 😉

It's like this, on my island there is a Glentoran/Linfield thing, were they hate each other, for no other reason than they are the two most successful clubs......anyhoo

Over 30 years ago, a few of us were hanging about a mates house, we all followed Glentoran apart from Crow, a Linfield fan, we let him tag along.....anyhoo,  This guy said about going into his house for some reason,  and his Da came to the Door, he said words I've never forgotten........

He said, "Crow, I like you.......but I'll not have a Linfield fan in my house"!

So, the moral of the story is, so far  I like ye, but dont be expecting this forum banter to come to anything....... at the end of the day, you're a Scouser! 😀

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

It's like this, on my island there is a Glentoran/Linfield thing, were they hate each other, for no other reason than they are the two most successful clubs......anyhoo

Over 30 years ago, a few of us were hanging about a mates house, we all followed Glentoran apart from Crow, a Linfield fan, we let him tag along.....anyhoo,  This guy said about going into his house for some reason,  and his Da came to the Door, he said words I've never forgotten........

He said, "Crow, I like you.......but I'll not have a Linfield fan in my house"!

So, the moral of the story is, so far  I like ye, but dont be expecting this forum banter to come to anything....... at the end of the day, you're a Scouser! 😀

I am cool with this. 😍