Sign in to follow this  
Makdee

Rangers v St Mirren

Back to league business tonight against St Boo. 
I imagine the only two missing will be Morelos serving the second of a three match ban and Trav who will be out for a couple of weeks. So who plays at right back is it Patterson or Flanagan personally I would have young Patterson in

hopefully SG has the wound up and ready going for a 3-0 win 

39 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Defoe 1-0

to be fair they don’t want to attack really everyone behind the ball maybe come out a bit more now 

Come on you Gers get into this mob!!!

Changes needed?

21 minutes ago, sployal said:

Come on you Gers get into this mob!!!

Changes needed?

Way off the pace. SG needs to sort this quickly 

Met your son and daughter in law after the game Makdee. 

Anyway that was hard work. Tbh I have no complaints about St Mirrens approach. It’s not up to them to entertain us. Jim Goodwin is doing a fine job there and they are very difficult to play against. Losing Magennis so early wouldn’t have helped and they did go for it in the last 15

No complaint about Rangers play. On another night we would have got that vital 2nd goal that would have opened them up a little. 

No real complaint about Nick Walsh either. I thought he handled it well and was consistent with his cards 

Three hard won points now on to Sunday and Hearts away

On a funny note although you need to know this guy. Makdees sons father in law says to me on the bus will we put our names in for hearts tickets. I said ok and he got one and I didn’t. He couldn’t read the ticket and I said ... FFS £50!!!!! He is the most miserable bastard I know. I thought he was going to start greeting lol 

Suppose you had to be there but amused me. It’s actually £32 which is steep enough

52 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Met your son and daughter in law after the game Makdee. 

Anyway that was hard work. Tbh I have no complaints about St Mirrens approach. It’s not up to them to entertain us. Jim Goodwin is doing a fine job there and they are very difficult to play against. Losing Magennis so early wouldn’t have helped and they did go for it in the last 15

No complaint about Rangers play. On another night we would have got that vital 2nd goal that would have opened them up a little. 

No real complaint about Nick Walsh either. I thought he handled it well and was consistent with his cards 

Three hard won points now on to Sunday and Hearts away

On a funny note although you need to know this guy. Makdees sons father in law says to me on the bus will we put our names in for hearts tickets. I said ok and he got one and I didn’t. He couldn’t read the ticket and I said ... FFS £50!!!!! He is the most miserable bastard I know. I thought he was going to start greeting lol 

Suppose you had to be there but amused me. It’s actually £32 which is steep enough

Agree with most of that but felt we were of the pace a wee bit ring rusty if you like. Hopefully it’s out of the system and most importantly it was three points in the bag. Hearts will be different I suspect they won’t sit in which should make for a better game. 
32 quid for Hearts jeezo. Yeah he was saying he was talking to you 

Tynecastle is always a difficult game no matter how they are playing. 

We need to get the three points and get Alfredo back!

Im sure it will be a far more entertaining game 

38 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Tynecastle is always a difficult game no matter how they are playing. 

We need to get the three points and get Alfredo back!

Im sure it will be a far more entertaining game 

Used to enjoy going there was always a good day out or when I was single a good weekend in Edinburgh. You are so right about Alfredo but I will be glad when Tav is fit again. Not that Flanagan did anything wrong but Tav offers so much more 

Edited by Makdee