EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

boro_boy

• Site Owner
2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What don't you understand?

We let any fucker in this country from anywhere and rarely put our own citizens first. Comprendhe? 

That will stop in 8 days time once we have left the EU. We are stopping free movement of people which I think it fantastic. But we can't stop legit people coming in from china, a lot will be people who are from the uk coming back from their holiday or visiting family. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That will stop in 8 days time once we have left the EU. We are stopping free movement of people which I think it fantastic. But we can't stop legit people coming in from china, a lot will be people who are from the uk coming back from their holiday or visiting family. 

Fuck em! We should have sealed the ports immediately. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We let any fucker in this country from anywhere and rarely put our own citizens first. Comprendhe? 

I could relate to that if the virus came from Africa or Middle East as we have witnessed Europe being flooded with unchecked economic migrants but it's from China

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

So we do not allow ANYONE from any other country into the UK ? These people were coming in legally ffs and there was no report (as far as I am aware/have read/heard) of this coronavirus being on the go at the time. Ipso facto....no knowledge so what could have been done ?

And what exactly are we supposed to NOT have put our own citizens first in respect of bearing in mind what I have just said?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

So we do not allow ANYONE from any other country into the UK ? These people were coming in legally ffs and there was no report (as far as I am aware/have read/heard) of this coronavirus being on the go at the time. Ipso facto....no knowledge so what could have been done ?

And what exactly are we supposed to NOT have put our own citizens first in respect of bearing in mind what I have just said?

That was my thoughts too

Bizarre from mags

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When we first heard about it we should have banned all direct flights from China.

When these people entered, legally I may add, there had been NO reports that it had started as far as I am aware/heard/read. I have already said this to you. Can you show anything to say different ? There's no point coming on bumping your gums about this, that or the next thing without anything to back it up mate. If you CAN show info to the contrary I would have to re-evaluate my opinion but until then I stand firm.

Keep the virus there.

agreed.

Don't say I didn't tell you it blame me if you die from it.

If we've all popped our clogs we wouldny be able to say/blame anything mate.....lol

• Site Owner
2 hours ago, Harold said:

When these people entered, legally I may add, there had been NO reports that it had started as far as I am aware/heard/read. I have already said this to you. Can you show anything to say different ? There's no point coming on bumping your gums about this, that or the next thing without anything to back it up mate. If you CAN show info to the contrary I would have to re-evaluate my opinion but until then I stand firm.

agreed.

If we've all popped our clogs we wouldny be able to say/blame anything mate.....lol

I don't think this will be that bad, its just old people who are dying, people who would have probably died with the normal flu!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think this will be that bad, its just old people who are dying, people who would have probably died with the normal flu!

Eh....would you like to reword that BB ? 'You don't think it will be that bad' ? 'it's Just' old people who are dying'....? They will be the ones who have done more over their lifespan for their country than 'young' people. Quite insensitive if you ask me!

• Site Owner
34 minutes ago, Harold said:

Eh....would you like to reword that BB ? 'You don't think it will be that bad' ? 'it's Just' old people who are dying'....? They will be the ones who have done more over their lifespan for their country than 'young' people. Quite insensitive if you ask me!

I mean its just going to be like the flu, but as this is a new virus, more people will get it than they do a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them. I didn't mean it to sound insensitive, i just don't think its going to wipe out the human race, that's all I was trying to say. Old/frail and already ill people are more prone to dying from this.

30 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

FFS and people say I am bizarre?

??????

Whats bizarre?

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I mean its just going to be like the flu, but as this is a new virus, more people will get it than they do a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them. I didn't mean it to sound insensitive, i just don't think its going to wipe out the human race, that's all I was trying to say. Old/frail and already ill people are more prone to dying from this.

Now that's better. However I disagree with the following...

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them

Seriously ? I think not mate.