boro_boy

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What don't you understand?

We let any fucker in this country from anywhere and rarely put our own citizens first. Comprendhe?

So we do not allow ANYONE from any other country into the UK ? These people were coming in legally ffs and there was no report (as far as I am aware/have read/heard) of this coronavirus being on the go at the time. Ipso facto....no knowledge so what could have been done ?

And what exactly are we supposed to NOT have put our own citizens first in respect of bearing in mind what I have just said?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

So we do not allow ANYONE from any other country into the UK ? These people were coming in legally ffs and there was no report (as far as I am aware/have read/heard) of this coronavirus being on the go at the time. Ipso facto....no knowledge so what could have been done ?

And what exactly are we supposed to NOT have put our own citizens first in respect of bearing in mind what I have just said?

That was my thoughts too

Bizarre from mags

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When we first heard about it we should have banned all direct flights from China.

When these people entered, legally I may add, there had been NO reports that it had started as far as I am aware/heard/read. I have already said this to you. Can you show anything to say different ? There's no point coming on bumping your gums about this, that or the next thing without anything to back it up mate. If you CAN show info to the contrary I would have to re-evaluate my opinion but until then I stand firm.

Keep the virus there.

agreed.

Don't say I didn't tell you it blame me if you die from it.

If we've all popped our clogs we wouldny be able to say/blame anything mate.....lol

2 hours ago, Harold said:

When these people entered, legally I may add, there had been NO reports that it had started as far as I am aware/heard/read. I have already said this to you. Can you show anything to say different ? There's no point coming on bumping your gums about this, that or the next thing without anything to back it up mate. If you CAN show info to the contrary I would have to re-evaluate my opinion but until then I stand firm.

agreed.

If we've all popped our clogs we wouldny be able to say/blame anything mate.....lol

I don't think this will be that bad, its just old people who are dying, people who would have probably died with the normal flu!

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think this will be that bad, its just old people who are dying, people who would have probably died with the normal flu!

Eh....would you like to reword that BB ? 'You don't think it will be that bad' ? 'it's Just' old people who are dying'....? They will be the ones who have done more over their lifespan for their country than 'young' people. Quite insensitive if you ask me!

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

FFS and people say I am bizarre?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, Harold said:

Eh....would you like to reword that BB ? 'You don't think it will be that bad' ? 'it's Just' old people who are dying'....? They will be the ones who have done more over their lifespan for their country than 'young' people. Quite insensitive if you ask me!

I mean its just going to be like the flu, but as this is a new virus, more people will get it than they do a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them. I didn't mean it to sound insensitive, i just don't think its going to wipe out the human race, that's all I was trying to say. Old/frail and already ill people are more prone to dying from this.

30 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

FFS and people say I am bizarre?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whats bizarre?

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How do you know it is just old people who are dying and would have probably died anyway? 

It said it in the daily mail that its mainly been the elderly who have been dying from pneumonia.

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I mean its just going to be like the flu, but as this is a new virus, more people will get it than they do a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them. I didn't mean it to sound insensitive, i just don't think its going to wipe out the human race, that's all I was trying to say. Old/frail and already ill people are more prone to dying from this.

Now that's better. However I disagree with the following...

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

a common cold/flu virus as we have built up an immunity to them

Seriously ? I think not mate.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

It said it in the daily mail that its mainly been the elderly who have been dying from pneumonia.

There has been a 36 year old & 40 something popped their clogs.

Just now, Harold said:

Now that's better. However I disagree with the following...

Seriously ? I think not mate.

But we have, those viruses appear each year and they are ever so slightly different, probably why my missus gets them now and again but I never really get the cold or flu. 

This new virus has been passed from an animal, a snake they think. So humans have no immunity to it, so a lot more people will get this, but if they get better from it, they won't get it again unless the virus mutates and becomes slightly different. 

Well thats my understanding anyway!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

There has been a 36 year old & 40 something popped their clogs.

Were these people healthy or where they ill or have a shitty immune system? 

I'd like to read up on the people who have died so far and the reasons why they died. 

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

probably why my missus gets them now and again

so there's one instance of someone who doesn't have an immunity ? So you can't just use a general'we have an immunity from cold/flu'

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

This new virus has been passed from an animal, a snake they think. So humans have no immunity to it, so a lot more people will get this

I'm not disagreeing with this.

Were these people healthy or where they ill or have a shitty immune system?

not a clue mate.

I'd like to read up on the people who have died so far and the reasons why they died.

Go for it big boy....

1 minute ago, Harold said:

so there's one instance of someone who doesn't have an immunity ? So you can't just use a general'we have an immunity from cold/flu'

I'm not disagreeing with this.

You do have an immunity if you have had the cold virus before otherwise you would never recover from it! 🙂 

Meant to say BB....after all the srories of ailments that you have had recently and you've regaled us with....don't be coming on here and fucking whinge that you think you have Coronavirus...you hear ?.....lol

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

You do have an immunity if you have had the cold virus before otherwise you would never recover from it! 🙂 

so if you have immunity how does one get it again ? It can't be constant new strains of the common cold.