Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

boro_boy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It seems Angela isn't social distancing from her melons.

Screenshot_20200322-180736.png

Yeah, open the borders and let as many come as possible. That's her words not mine by the way. she needs to die that woman, she is a modern day Hitler.

• Site Owner
17 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah, open the borders and let as many come as possible. That's her words not mine by the way. she needs to die that woman, she is a modern day Hitler.

Yeah she's a cunt, COVID-19 might put an end to her. 

• Site Owner
39 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

At the same time frame Italy were at 366 deaths and we are at 281. 

Everyone is comparing us to Italy and that we will be like them now in 2 weeks time. I don't think we will be, we'll be doing stuff different than Italy and what you said above, we have less deaths already. I'm sure Italy also has a higher amount of old people than we do and that their families are probably always together doing stuff with other families too, well they were until their lock down. I just don't know how people can compare the two countries. Scaremongering maybe?

Its definitely going to get worse as more people get infected but no one can say for sure that we will be like Italy are!

29 minutes ago, Normski said:

There was no indication you were joking,still looks a bizarre reply to my pic

perhaps it was because of the leather...ye know...as in leather thigh length boots, whips, paddles.....ooooft! Using say, a cotton fabric sofa may have resulted in a different response....just a thought.

There have been pubs in Scotland which defied Government advice and remained open....Police now to serve closure notices on any place which is seen to be open...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-force-closure-scottish-pubs-21734817

hope this works

https://videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/2020/03/22/6499655649927344597/640x360_MP4_6499655649927344597.mp4