boro_boy

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

so if you have immunity how does one get it again ? It can't be constant new strains of the common cold.

Well there are some 200 virus strains in different mix’s that make the common cold 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Well there are some 200 virus strains in different mix’s that make the common cold 

I'm no medical person Mak but my point is.....how does so many people get the cold so regularly if there is immunity to it ? For clarity, I haven't had a cold for over 4 years since retirement but when I was working I got it occasionally and there was always someone who had it.

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Who the fuck believes anything in the Daily Mail? 

I do....it is imo one of the most fact based paper for articles.

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm no medical person Mak but my point is.....how does so many people get the cold so regularly if there is immunity to it ? For clarity, I haven't had a cold for over 4 years since retirement but when I was working I got it occasionally and there was always someone who had it.

Oh I am agreeing the common cold is complex there’s different strains all the time there is no real immunity. 

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh I am agreeing the common cold is complex there’s different strains all the time there is no real immunity. 

You know how I said I haven't had a cold for over 4 years ? Well there may be a factor that people could try if they so wish.....

Image result for captain morgan's spiced images

You know it makes sense Rodders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................smiley

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

so if you have immunity how does one get it again ? It can't be constant new strains of the common cold.

Its the common cold but but its slightly changed to fool your immune haha 🙂, but seriously it is, I think. I'll have a look later on about it. 

When there are outbreaks of diseases like Foot and Mouth, Swine Flue, Anthrax, et al, the normal practice is a ban on all livestock movement.
I see no reason why the same should not apply to diseases that affect humans.
However a total ban would possibly be unworkable, so the next best thing would be health checks at point of departure and arrival.

On 24/01/2020 at 15:58, Harold said:

Meant to say BB....after all the srories of ailments that you have had recently and you've regaled us with....don't be coming on here and fucking whinge that you think you have Coronavirus...you hear ?.....lol

Maybe he should have used Dettol.

coronadettol.jpg

19 hours ago, The Realist said:

Maybe he should have used Dettol.

coronadettol.jpg

I noticed this today, well someone spotted it. 

Maybe he seen this too and then told us. 

This feckin Coronavirus needs to be sorted out very soon. It is causing a bit on instability on the markets, My pension has taken a hit over the last 2 weeks.

6 hours ago, The Realist said:

This feckin Coronavirus needs to be sorted out very soon. It is causing a bit on instability on the markets, My pension has taken a hit over the last 2 weeks.

Oh well cut your cloth accordingly.

Lay the Butler off until it is over! Maybe sell a few sports cars and your jet. 🤣😂