You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

Pubs may have to close in order for schools to reopen, a pandemic expert has warned.

Professor Graham Medley, a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) declared that the recent increase in coronavirus cases was mainly among young people.

He added that ministers might have to consider closing pubs in England in order for lessons to start again next month.

so the school kids are fucking off down the pub and skipping school. 

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Pubs may have to close in order for schools to reopen, a pandemic expert has warned.

Professor Graham Medley, a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) declared that the recent increase in coronavirus cases was mainly among young people.

He added that ministers might have to consider closing pubs in England in order for lessons to start again next month.

so the school kids are fucking off down the pub and skipping school. 

And they say its the older generation with the drink problem!

46 minutes ago, Makdee said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-announces-aberdeen-lockdown-22472706

Aberdeen pubs and restaurants to close from 5pm tonight no traveling more than five miles 

How can they enforce the travel ban? Will they be stopping cars? I was in Aberdeen 2 weeks ago and the pubs where busy then, well from what I remember haha. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How can they enforce the travel ban? Will they be stopping cars? I was in Aberdeen 2 weeks ago and the pubs where busy then, well from what I remember haha. 

No idea but that’s the problem the pubs aren’t carrying out any social distance leading to hotspots shit hole if a place nowadays anyway