Jump to content

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Site Owner
10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That deaths are counted for anyone who has been diagnosed with covid within the last 28 days.....

 

 

Its been recorded like that for months. Its definitely not an accurate way to record them but they must be doing it that way for a reason!

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Alledged COVID

 

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

No....

 

With Covid

haha

Covid is real! I don't know why people think its a hoax! There were people in the NHS dying of it, and don't forget all the TLF staff who were dying. I think its been over reported but its definitely real. 

They say flu is down 98% this year, that's probably because its been renamed Covid-19!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Normski said:

BUT......the PCR test kit is not fit for purpose as it picks up 36 different coronaviruses.......accoording to the very person who made the test kit so.....again.....alleged COVID

Maybe it is Coronavirus they say.....

 

I use the word interchangeable,  nor suggesting The BBC do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He is in my legal support bubble for childcare and exercise and recreation is still allowed. So, no change for me. 

Legal Support bubble?

Is your daughter single? I thought you could only have support bubbles with people who are single. I honestly don't know the rules anymore. At least you can still see him 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Legal Support bubble?

Is your daughter single? I thought you could only have support bubbles with people who are single. I honestly don't know the rules anymore. At least you can still see him 👍

Yeah she is a single Mother. It is all above board. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its been recorded like that for months. Its definitely not an accurate way to record them but they must be doing it that way for a reason!

 

haha

Covid is real! I don't know why people think its a hoax! There were people in the NHS dying of it, and don't forget all the TLF staff who were dying. I think its been over reported but its definitely real. 

They say flu is down 98% this year, that's probably because its been renamed Covid-19!!!

Who said COVID wasn't real?

It is real,it's also been over dramatised

Flu and pneumonia deaths have disappeared

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its been recorded like that for months. Its definitely not an accurate way to record them but they must be doing it that way for a reason!

Of course.......the reason is to roll out dodgy vaccines

They sre doing everything possible to enhance the figures

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Of course.......the reason is to roll out dodgy vaccines

They sre doing everything possible to enhance the figures

Why is it a dodgy Vaccine? I really don't understand anti vaxers!!

Its still being trialled!! I think you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

Issue with short term vaccines is we don't know the long term effects. 

Whilst I agree a vaccine is a good idea for the elderly, I'm not too sure for younger people. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
15 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Issue with short term vaccines is we don't know the long term effects. 

Whilst I agree a vaccine is a good idea for the elderly, I'm not too sure for younger people. 

 

I agree totally with you. I would probably take it. But the 10/20 year future is a worry 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Why is it a dodgy Vaccine? I really don't understand anti vaxers!!

Its still being trialled!! I think you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet!!

Read alternative views from scientists and not those that suit the MSM

It takes up to 3 yrs to develop a vaccine,seems this one will be ready in less than a yr

Why do we need a vaccine for something that has a 0.04% death rate

We've had a flu vaccine for 70 yrs but thousands still die from it every yr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.1k
    Total Topics
    147.6k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    653
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    jimmyboyz420
    Newest Member
    jimmyboyz420
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...