EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Wuhan coronavirus - We are going to die from it [Covid-19]

boro_boy

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

got a letter the other day offering me the rona jab. scared me when i read it 

Bet you've had a few dodgy substances in ye over the years.... and never ge one fuck about throwing in in ye.....🤣

On 17/05/2021 at 13:11, Mr Magnificent said:

I see of the 150 admitted to hospital with the "Indian" strain of the virus that none of them had been vaccinated. 

Bolton and Blackburn are the affected areas.

That is fine, don't get vaccinated but if you catch it and have refused the vaccine then in my opinion your should be billed for the cost of your treatment.

#ignorantcunts

Right back atcha

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/19/stop-blaming-vaccine-hesitancy-for-spread-of-india-covid-variant-says-council-leader?fbclid=IwAR0-vdePV4IZ08v50rwS7jsQ7OOs5evAmpo43UlX3ufGn7aZ0yp4xcS75I4&__twitter_impression=true

On 17/05/2021 at 13:11, Mr Magnificent said:

I see of the 150 admitted to hospital with the "Indian" strain of the virus that none of them had been vaccinated. 

Bolton and Blackburn are the affected areas.

That is fine, don't get vaccinated but if you catch it and have refused the vaccine then in my opinion your should be billed for the cost of your treatment.

#ignorantcunts

Ok warn fat cunts if they continue to eat daily KFC bargain buckets then they will be billed 

Ok warn alcos if they continue to drink 2litres of whiskey a day they will be billed

Ok warn smokers if they continue to smoke 80 a day they will be billed

Ok tell smackheads not to get aff their tits every night or they will be billled

See how stupid you sound🙄

On 17/05/2021 at 19:59, boro_boy said:

This is nothing new, on the BBC news and other channels, its says "deaths within 28 days of a positive test". I fully understand that the way the deaths are reported is wrong, but you can't deny during the first and second wave the hospitals where overrun with covid-19 patients? The first wave wasn't even during the flu season so you can't say it was that.

Fucking seriously?.....hospitals were never over run.....check the data fella......not even close to 2018

You think it's it's actually acceptable to include people who died of heart attacks that tested positive for covid

Tell ye what,anyone thats died within 28 days of driving......put them down as a road traffic death ffs

Fingers crossed,when there's an inquiry,these fuckers are held to account for fearmongering and distortion of Covid death figures...rats

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Owner

Gove went to Portugal for the Champions League Final and should be self isolating like everyone else BUT:

Instead of self isolating for 10 days, Mr Gove will take daily Covid tests as part of a pilot scheme designed to measure testing effectiveness.

Michael Gove

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57355599

Absolute piss take, one rule for them, then another for us folk!

• Administrator
4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Absolute piss take, one rule for them, then another for us folk!

nup.....pilot scheme for workplaces...(From the Telegraph)

The pilot scheme is for workplaces, including No 10, and is aimed at finding safe alternatives to self-isolation as well as to measure testing effectiveness.

its the year 2026 and the new scariant is called b.56666655685855558585855858587578 and it came from neptune and spreads at the speed of light and as of yesterday 4 people have died within 5 years of a positive covid test. the government said just to be on the safe side we are extending lockdown for another 35 years. 

Big Haribo in work got his Pfizer yesterday, left work early for a 4:30 jab....

Took jab, hit the deck, banging his head on the nurses chair.... he sat for two hours after they brought him round, with a wee nurse holding a beg of ice on his head....🤣

Fuck, I loved hearing this.....

• Site Owner
8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Big Haribo in work got his Pfizer yesterday, left work early for a 4:30 jab....

Took jab, hit the deck, banging his head on the nurses chair.... he sat for two hours after they brought him round, with a wee nurse holding a beg of ice on his head....🤣

Fuck, I loved hearing this.....

Big Haribo???

• Site Owner
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have one every week at work.

I have heard they ain't that accurate and are just a gimmick. 

Yeah, they're not the best, but better than nothing. 

I have some at home and i'm supposed to get tested twice a week at work. I have to do both nostrils as I gag too much if I do the back of my throat.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I have some at home and i'm supposed to get tested twice a week at work. I have to do both nostrils as I gag too much if I do the back of my throat.

You great big fanny!

Edited by Mr Magnificent

23 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have one every week at work.

I have heard they ain't that accurate and are just a gimmick. 

23 hours ago, boro_boy said:

If ever there was an example of sheep😄😄😄😄😄😄