boro_boy

Wuhan coronavirus - We're are going to die from it

Just now, boro_boy said:

You heard it here first 🙂 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7915845/Killer-Chinese-coronavirus-probably-way-Britain.html

China are going to Quarantine Wuhan which has 11 Million people in it.

Spend that money you was going to get married with.

Start drinking and eat what you like. 

Just now, sployal said:

Rumours have it, it's a CIA plot to wipe out 500 million Chinese.

Is this the start of bioligical warfare?

Who believes that shite?

34 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yeah no shocker there.

We are a cess pit.

In this instance how can you say that ? It has been unfortunate that these people arrived here & since have started to become unwell. There is a 5 day incubation period and the people concerned flew into the UK within the last fortnight so they probably showed no symptoms then.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

In this instance how can you say that ? It has been unfortunate that these people arrived here & since have started to become unwell. There is a 5 day incubation period and the people concerned flew into the UK within the last fortnight so they probably showed no symptoms then.

We are still a cess pit.

55 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We are still a cess pit.

With regards to this disease you really will have to elaborate mate....For you to say that is like me or any one saying Birmingham City are fucking shite from top to bottom. Now if I or someone else said that I would expect you or Realist to chin me and ask for my reasoning.

39 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He never really elaborates on what he says!

What don't you understand?

We let any fucker in this country from anywhere and rarely put our own citizens first. Comprendhe? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We let any fucker in this country from anywhere and rarely put our own citizens first. Comprendhe? 

That will stop in 8 days time once we have left the EU. We are stopping free movement of people which I think it fantastic. But we can't stop legit people coming in from china, a lot will be people who are from the uk coming back from their holiday or visiting family. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That will stop in 8 days time once we have left the EU. We are stopping free movement of people which I think it fantastic. But we can't stop legit people coming in from china, a lot will be people who are from the uk coming back from their holiday or visiting family. 

Fuck em! We should have sealed the ports immediately. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I could relate to that if the virus came from Africa or Middle East as we have witnessed Europe being flooded with unchecked economic migrants but it's from China

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I could relate to that if the virus came from Africa or Middle East as we have witnessed Europe being flooded with unchecked economic migrants but it's from China

Same place if you ask me.