Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Wounding with intent ?

Muhammad Rodwan is piece of violent scum who attacked a police officer last year when stopped for an insurance check while driving. He didn't simply use his hands to assault the cop he repeatedly struck him about the head and body with a fucking machete. But here's the sting in the tail.....he has been found guilty at court today but NOT of attempted murder (have a look at the photographs in the link and see if you believe his explanation that he was only trying to get away from the officer).....but wounding with intent.....unfuckingbelievable as is the fact that he was found NOT GUILTY of possessing an offensive weapon....EH ? what the fuck is a machete if not just that and it also happened to be in his possession ? There is a picture of the weapon in the link. What the jury didn't know was that this piece of shoe scraping had done jail time before for attacking others................with a machete! Sometimes I simply shake my head in despair at what this country has become. I hope the cunt is sentenced to the most severe penalty available and rots in fucking jail!

https://news.sky.com/story/i-had-one-last-shot-pc-reveals-horror-of-savage-machete-attack-11915674

I put this vid on at the time,the useless WPC scarpered across the road,the other footage was from 2 blokes who helped the peeler and stuck the boot into the cunt

The jury cleared him of possessing an offensive weapon

That only tells me one thing,they were told to clear him

26 minutes ago, Normski said:

The jury cleared him of possessing an offensive weapon

Can't get my around that mate....he used the fucking machete to injure the cop. Nonsensical to me.

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

That only tells me one thing,they were told to clear him

Agreed.....fucking cop out by the prosecution service....shower of cunts!!! However the jury still have the option to ignore!

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Muhammad Rodwan is piece of violent scum who attacked a police officer last year when stopped for an insurance check while driving. He didn't simply use his hands to assault the cop he repeatedly struck him about the head and body with a fucking machete. But here's the sting in the tail.....he has been found guilty at court today but NOT of attempted murder (have a look at the photographs in the link and see if you believe his explanation that he was only trying to get away from the officer).....but wounding with intent.....unfuckingbelievable as is the fact that he was found NOT GUILTY of possessing an offensive weapon....EH ? what the fuck is a machete if not just that and it also happened to be in his possession ? There is a picture of the weapon in the link. What the jury didn't know was that this piece of shoe scraping had done jail time before for attacking others................with a machete! Sometimes I simply shake my head in despair at what this country has become. I hope the cunt is sentenced to the most severe penalty available and rots in fucking jail!

https://news.sky.com/story/i-had-one-last-shot-pc-reveals-horror-of-savage-machete-attack-11915674

Can't believe i just read what i did, fucking outrageous cunt should be locked up for life!!!

On 24/01/2020 at 01:58, Hairy Scot said:

Too quick and too merciful. He needs to suffer a lot before he is terminated.

Better dead, However it's done, than in society. 

Fucking hell😳

Mrs Justice Carr in sentencing Muhammad Rodwan said this: I accept that in the course of this struggle PC Outten used considerable force, pulling your hair so that several of your dreadlocks fell out. PC Outten also put his left hand around your neck in order to subdue you.

Mrs Justice Carr also says this when sentencing Muhammad Rodwan: I am sure that this is not properly to be treated as a case of excessive self-defence.  

Even the sentencing remarks demonstrate that there was an element of self-defence on part of Muhammad Rodwan.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fucking hell😳

Mrs Justice Carr in sentencing Muhammad Rodwan said this: I accept that in the course of this struggle PC Outten used considerable force, pulling your hair so that several of your dreadlocks fell out. PC Outten also put his left hand around your neck in order to subdue you.

Mrs Justice Carr also says this when sentencing Muhammad Rodwan: I am sure that this is not properly to be treated as a case of excessive self-defence.  

Even the sentencing remarks demonstrate that there was an element of self-defence on part of Muhammad Rodwan.

Oh ffs....was the cop supposed to stand and do nothing.....where do tehse cunts get their brains....under a fucking cabbage ? Disgusting....And who the fucking hell is that shoe scraping  Sophie Khan....surely not a fucking MP ? It is statements like that that cause ill feeling with other cultures!!!

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Oh ffs....was the cop supposed to stand and do nothing.....where do tehse cunts get their brains....under a fucking cabbage ? Disgusting....And who the fucking hell is that shoe scraping  Sophie Khan....surely not a fucking MP ? It is statements like that that cause ill feeling with other cultures!!!

A fucking solicitor

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

A fucking solicitor

They won't but....the Met should be telling her to not so politely fuck off. No way would she be mouthing off if Rodwan wasn't black!