Brexit Celebrations!

superally

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah i'm having an early night as I have to be in my car and driving to Edinburgh no later than 05:30 on Saturday. I need my sleep ? 

Is the thought of staying in Edinburgh Friday night, and enjoying the misery of those SNP remain types not too good to resist? I couldn't pass that chance up. No doubt they will be having pro EU vigil's somewhere.

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Is the thought of staying in Edinburgh Friday night, and enjoying the misery of those SNP remain types not too good to resist? I couldn't pass that chance up. No doubt they will be having pro EU vigil's somewhere.

Nah, rather spend a night with the missus playing with her tits ?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Once in a generation/lifetime opportunity fella. Tho maybe Sturgeon will think you should have another opportunity.?

hahahaha fair one. 

I'm looking forward to watching all the news about it on the 1st ? when i'm back in my flat after going to sea for the morning/afternoon. 

Not tomorrow night.....I've had a few since the GE simply because that was when it was a done deal.....I have waited and prayed for this moment for many years.....long before 'Call me Dave' even thought about a referendum and that was only down to the pressure from the UK public. I raise a glass to wee Nicola......Fuck You darlin'!!!!!!

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not tomorrow night.....I've had a few since the GE simply because that was when it was a done deal.....I have waited and prayed for this moment for many years.....long before 'Call me Dave' even thought about a referendum and that was only down to the pressure from the UK public. I raise a glass to wee Nicola......Fuck You darlin'!!!!!!

• applaud ryan gosling GIF by The Academy Awards

2 hours ago, Harold said:

I raise a glass to wee Nicola......Fuck You darlin'!!!!!!

At the same time  pissing on her chips.:t2706:

You and me are the same here. Both so feckin excited and happy about it. I will have one for you tomorrow night fella and raise a glass.

Freedom Friday.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, redblood said:

Night in with the young one

I will be raising a glass to a bright future and laughing at Terry Christian and the left wing tossers losing their minds on social media 

What a cunt that bloke.is. 

Anyway this time tomorrow, we'll have kind of left. 

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Change of plan for me, a local pub has a celebration do on. When I saw the band was called Spitfire I couldn’t resist. Heading out around 9

I'll probably be zonked around then mate.....but I shall have Union Flag dreams....have a great evening!