Sign in to follow this  
superally

Fran Villalba!

Back to Spain on loan with option to buy. IMO he looked very promising early season, before somewhat mysteriously vanishing from the first team squad.

The whole situation at our club just now is frustrating beyond belief. 

Even the armchair fans are showing some discontent.

Absolutely mental isn't it really?

Spend the whole summer banging on about style of play and a desired formation going forward.

Sign players to fit around that philosophy to then ditch it after 4 friendlies and change to one that includes wingers when we had no wingers.

Spend 4 months playing Plan B to ditch that when the going gets tough to then feck all those players off at the first opportunity and replace them with a striker on loan who’s scored 4 goals in 2 seasons and Nigerian “youngster” who’s scored 1 championship goal.

And to top it all off we’ve won 2 league games in 15...

Sleep walking to League 1 surely.. sooner rather than later.

Keep Right On.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Back to Spain on loan with option to buy. IMO he looked very promising early season, before somewhat mysteriously vanishing from the first team squad.

The whole situation at our club just now is frustrating beyond belief. 

Even the armchair fans are showing some discontent.

Absolutely mental isn't it really?

Spend the whole summer banging on about style of play and a desired formation going forward.

Sign players to fit around that philosophy to then ditch it after 4 friendlies and change to one that includes wingers when we had no wingers.

Spend 4 months playing Plan B to ditch that when the going gets tough to then feck all those players off at the first opportunity and replace them with a striker on loan who’s scored 4 goals in 2 seasons and Nigerian “youngster” who’s scored 1 championship goal.

And to top it all off we’ve won 2 league games in 15...

Sleep walking to League 1 surely.. sooner rather than later.

Keep Right On.

All part of being a Blue nose.

I think 3 wins should keep us safe but I would agree the big picture is bleak and one of struggle. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

All part of being a Blue nose.

I think 3 wins should keep us safe but I would agree the big picture is bleak and one of struggle. 

You are one of the lucky ones fella believe me.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DoctorOmar
    Newest Member
    DoctorOmar
  • New users  3 New users online in the last 24 hours