Google Adverts are back....

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

....for a bit.

Once I've got the money back from the hosting costs they will be removed. I know they are annoying but they pay the bills and it's not like they are constantly on through the whole year. 

??????????????????????????

Completely understand but they fucking bug me! 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

....for a bit.

Once I've got the money back from the hosting costs they will be removed. I know they are annoying but they pay the bills and it's not like they are constantly on through the whole year. 

I was going to say have ads been turned on but if that’s what there for then completely understandable. Get your money mate ??

• Administrator
1 hour ago, sployal said:

What adds are you talking about?

When i open the site i have a betting add a the top of the page which i close, apart from that nothing!!!

On the other hand when i open the site on my phone it's polluted with advertising.

Yeah you should get ads on your computer too when accessing the site. Unless you have an ad blocker on the site. 

I'll tweak the adverts over the weekend so there aren't as many. 

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

....for a bit.

Never bothered me TBH, as i have adblock, tho i will temporarily disable it, and click a few ads, just to help out.

22 hours ago, The Realist said:

Never bothered me TBH, as i have adblock, tho i will temporarily disable it, and click a few ads, just to help out.

Nice touch. That is why won the football shirt a few years back I told BB I didn't want it and to pump the money back into the site. 

I get more enjoyment telling you all what I had for breakfast than wearing a soccer shirt. ?

• Administrator
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Nice touch. That is why won the football shirt a few years back I told BB I didn't want it and to pump the money back into the site. 

I get more enjoyment telling you all what I had for breakfast than wearing a soccer shirt. ?

I have reduced the number of adverts ?