Brexit - 11 Months for a Trade Deal

boro_boy

Brexit 2020  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 months later...

I read an article yesterday and I was actually astounded at the severity of condemnation from the EU towards the UK regards chilled meats entering Northern Ireland from the UK & the EU is 'threatening' to impose a ban on such goods when a grace period ends this month. The EU's reasoning ?....because there is no land border between Northern Ireland and the Republic and it (EU) fears that such chilled meats 'may' (note the word may & NOT will) be able to enter its market. An EU spokesman Maros Sefcovic conceded that British meat products had been produced  to the same standard as those in the EU for decades but says now there is 'no guarantee' this would continue and claimed import of UK meats 'could' (again, note the word could and NOT would) cause public health problems in the future......talk about taking the pish and outright vindictiveness ? Cunts to a man the EU.

Sausages, sausages......they're having a strop over sausages....thank fuck we're out of it.

• Site Owner
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

I read an article yesterday and I was actually astounded at the severity of condemnation from the EU towards the UK regards chilled meats entering Northern Ireland from the UK & the EU is 'threatening' to impose a ban on such goods when a grace period ends this month. The EU's reasoning ?....because there is no land border between Northern Ireland and the Republic and it (EU) fears that such chilled meats 'may' (note the word may & NOT will) be able to enter its market. An EU spokesman Maros Sefcovic conceded that British meat products had been produced  to the same standard as those in the EU for decades but says now there is 'no guarantee' this would continue and claimed import of UK meats 'could' (again, note the word could and NOT would) cause public health problems in the future......talk about taking the pish and outright vindictiveness ? Cunts to a man the EU.

Sausages, sausages......they're having a strop over sausages....thank fuck we're out of it.

Yeah i'm so glad we left the EU. They seem very bitter, the UK has some of the highest food standards in the world. 

33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah i'm so glad we left the EU. They seem very bitter, the UK has some of the highest food standards in the world. 

well when you consider that the EU were going/wanted to, but didn't after an outcry, trigger article 16 of the Northern Ireland protocol to attempt to stop covid vaccines coming from the EU entering the UK from Northern Ireland....it simply shows that they are still fuming that the UK had the audacity to wish to be free from their shackles. Bitter is putting their resentment very mildly.

Sausages....fucking sausages ? I despair!