Sign in to follow this  
Makdee

Rangers v Sheep

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team

0F7E0C39-D1D9-4D62-88CC-6034F5E1F8B4.jpeg

Nice one Mak. Got to make a statement here imo....and on a personal note I hope we fucking hammer them. Will Aberdeen do the usual away tactic and swamp the defence in an effort to frustrate Rangers or will McInnes, who is under a bit of pressure from the wee lambs, name a team who may try and actually play football ? Wouldn't like to say but either way Rangers have to pressurise them and hopefully Kamara isn't in a 'fucking about' mood because he can play as can Aribo but that lad needs to play with a bit more heart and get stuck in a blot more when the situation arises. Happy with any win but looking for at least a three goal win.

Image result for glasgow rangers banners images"

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Thought he was simply serving a ban mate....don't recall anything about any injury.

He had a calf strain but pretty sure he is fully fit now. That’s why he was on the bench on Wednesday 

Just now, sployal said:

Just seen John Greig in his seat in the stand, i had his poster on my bedroom wall when i was a kid, Ibrox hero :beer:

Yep also a hero of mine along with Slim Jim 

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

Just seen John Greig in his seat in the stand, i had his poster on my bedroom wall when i was a kid, Ibrox hero :beer:

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yep also a hero of mine along with Slim Jim 

I have a personally signed photo of the legend somewhere in the house.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Going by radio comments Rangers have done nothing so far with Aberdeen having had a few chances.

Not really true. Though McGregor pulled off a great save after Katic slipped and Cosgrove was through one on one 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Not really true. Though McGregor pulled off a great save after Katic slipped and Cosgrove was through one on one 

seriously Mak...I'm listening to Clyde SSB and there has been no mention of ANYTHING done by Gers and loads of mentions of Aberdeen chances.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

seriously Mak...I'm listening to Clyde SSB and there has been no mention of ANYTHING done by Gers and loads of mentions of Aberdeen chances.

We have been the better team, but as usual can't break them down for a clear chance on goal, must get it from a free kick, corner etc.

Frustrating

Just now, sployal said:

Did i hear boo's at the half time whistle?

Yeah think it was towards the officials though Dallas has had a shocker and his linesmen aren’t any better