Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Six Nations....2020


Harold

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
Just now, Harold said:

Any posts in here lads. Win for Wales earlier today. Ireland v Scotland starting the now (or shortly)....surely a win for Ireland.

If they don’t I will be shocked be praying for a Scotland win but we are already weaker due to the Finn Russell situation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try- Ireland 7-3 Scotland

Johnny Sexton

Lovely score, very simple!

The big men did the hard yards, then Conor Murray drove out left to take advantage of Scotland's narrow defence, then the Ireland scrum-half finds his partner in crime Sexton to waltz over.

The Irish captain then knocks over the conversion. Clinical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It really is so frustrating for me not knowing the rules when I see the game stopped by the ref for...................................EH? And I can't see what had been done wrong. That's twice that ref has done it when Scotland was attacking. Biased cunt.......smiley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
53 minutes ago, Harold said:

It really is so frustrating for me not knowing the rules when I see the game stopped by the ref for...................................EH? And I can't see what had been done wrong. That's twice that ref has done it when Scotland was attacking. Biased cunt.......smiley

Problem for me is catching up on any new rules. They have changed so much since I played and keep changing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Problem for me is catching up on any new rules. They have changed so much since I played and keep changing 

I see one team attacking, the the other team is in about them....they fall to the ground and how the hell the ref can see some infringement is beyond me but he puts up his arm indicating a foul/penalty or whatever the fuck to one side...Positive the ref is making it up.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
8 minutes ago, Harold said:

I see one team attacking, the the other team is in about them....they fall to the ground and how the hell the ref can see some infringement is beyond me but he puts up his arm indicating a foul/penalty or whatever the fuck to one side...Positive the ref is making it up.....lol

Nah he’s not. I wish our refs were half as goody’s rugby refs even rugby league which I am not a lover of. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

France v England about to begin. Are the froggies good enough to beat the WC finalists....any thoughts cos I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

Apparently next Rugby Union WC is in France and Final in Paris the commentator said....thought I'd just say.

Stand to attention for God Save the Queen....being sung proudly by the England players!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
41 minutes ago, Harold said:

France v England about to begin. Are the froggies good enough to beat the WC finalists....any thoughts cos I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

Apparently next Rugby Union WC is in France and Final in Paris the commentator said....thought I'd just say.

Stand to attention for God Save the Queen....being sung proudly by the England players!

They can if they play well France can have a consistency problem. 
Certainly doing ok at the moment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...