• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Six Nations....2020

Harold

Just now, Harold said:

Any posts in here lads. Win for Wales earlier today. Ireland v Scotland starting the now (or shortly)....surely a win for Ireland.

If they don’t I will be shocked be praying for a Scotland win but we are already weaker due to the Finn Russell situation 

Try- Ireland 7-3 Scotland

Johnny Sexton

Lovely score, very simple!

The big men did the hard yards, then Conor Murray drove out left to take advantage of Scotland's narrow defence, then the Ireland scrum-half finds his partner in crime Sexton to waltz over.

The Irish captain then knocks over the conversion. Clinical.

It really is so frustrating for me not knowing the rules when I see the game stopped by the ref for...................................EH? And I can't see what had been done wrong. That's twice that ref has done it when Scotland was attacking. Biased cunt.......smiley

53 minutes ago, Harold said:

It really is so frustrating for me not knowing the rules when I see the game stopped by the ref for...................................EH? And I can't see what had been done wrong. That's twice that ref has done it when Scotland was attacking. Biased cunt.......smiley

Problem for me is catching up on any new rules. They have changed so much since I played and keep changing 

30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Problem for me is catching up on any new rules. They have changed so much since I played and keep changing 

I see one team attacking, the the other team is in about them....they fall to the ground and how the hell the ref can see some infringement is beyond me but he puts up his arm indicating a foul/penalty or whatever the fuck to one side...Positive the ref is making it up.....lol

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

I see one team attacking, the the other team is in about them....they fall to the ground and how the hell the ref can see some infringement is beyond me but he puts up his arm indicating a foul/penalty or whatever the fuck to one side...Positive the ref is making it up.....lol

Nah he’s not. I wish our refs were half as goody’s rugby refs even rugby league which I am not a lover of. 

France v England about to begin. Are the froggies good enough to beat the WC finalists....any thoughts cos I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

Apparently next Rugby Union WC is in France and Final in Paris the commentator said....thought I'd just say.

Stand to attention for God Save the Queen....being sung proudly by the England players!

41 minutes ago, Harold said:

France v England about to begin. Are the froggies good enough to beat the WC finalists....any thoughts cos I don't know enough to say one way or the other.

Apparently next Rugby Union WC is in France and Final in Paris the commentator said....thought I'd just say.

Stand to attention for God Save the Queen....being sung proudly by the England players!

They can if they play well France can have a consistency problem. 
Certainly doing ok at the moment