You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I got an alert out him.joining.us.on loan on my phone. Forgot to have a look though. Not heard of him before. I'll have to read up on him tomorrow as.im.fucked and I'm going to sleep. 

What a terrible waste of talent. He could have went right to the top, with the right attitude.

Still freaks my nut out to this day that the only man ever to successfully tame Ravel Morrison was Lee Clark.

All the talent in the world but like Pogba the attitude stinks, no coincidence they played together at youth level for United. He was a key player in our Youth Cup win back in 2011 and was even compared to Paul Scholes in terms of ability and technique.

Even Fergie got tired of his attitude and sold him to West Ham

2 hours ago, redblood said:

All the talent in the world but like Pogba the attitude stinks, no coincidence they played together at youth level for United. He was a key player in our Youth Cup win back in 2011 and was even compared to Paul Scholes in terms of ability and technique.

Even Fergie got tired of his attitude and sold him to West Ham

Fergue is on record saying he was the best 16 yr old player he ever saw

100 % his attitude stinks of piss

• 4 months later...

Just seen this thread, I go to David Lloyd gyms and he's a member and attends the same gym I do in Trafford park Manchester. 

The guy is the most unprofessional footballer I've ever seen, the first time I seen him he was paying his mates into the gym on day passes (£30 a day). The poor girl on reception clearly didn't know who he was and told him how much it would be to pay everyone in and he just turned around and was rude with her as if she should know he was a professional footballer. 

Then once I was done in the gym they have an area you can watch the football and have a drink and have a meal if you want and him and his mates were all lay about talking out loud making people feel uncomfortable.

The second time I seen him was with three other lads and they were basically walking through the gym like a bunch of Brixton drug dealers, Ravel basically looked as far from a footballer than you could ever imagine. We all know a footballer when we see one, high end designer gear and looking fit and healthy.

God knows how he's still conning clubs into giving him contracts, child prodigy or not he's finished and he will never leave the shit lifestyle he craves behind. 

The guy is a complete moron.