UK To ban Petrol/Diesel/Hybrid Cars by 2035

boro_boy

• Administrator

What the actual fuck!

So there getting rid of gas central heating and gas cookers.
Getting rid of Petrol/Diesel/Hybrid cars by 2035 (Scotland 3 years earlier for some fucking reason!)

This is going to create a massive usage problem for the national grid, I can't see this happening. Also if we have a power cut, the whole country will stop, we will have no heating and we will not be able to drive anywhere in our shitty electric cars!!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

(Scotland 3 years earlier for some fucking reason!)

because the idiotic SNP like to believe they are major world players. Delusional twats!

Just imagine telling your gaffer when your late for work....'But it really was because of a power cut boss'. We are being totally conned! And how many people are going to be able to afford to change their boilers....unbelieveable cunts they are.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What the actual fuck!

So there getting rid of gas central heating and gas cookers.
Getting rid of Petrol/Diesel/Hybrid cars by 2035 (Scotland 3 years earlier for some fucking reason!)

This is going to create a massive usage problem for the national grid, I can't see this happening. Also if we have a power cut, the whole country will stop, we will have no heating and we will not be able to drive anywhere in our shitty electric cars!!

I heard they will stop selling them by that date,doesn't mean you can't use them

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

I heard they will stop selling them by that date,doesn't mean you can't use them

But will the fuel still be available ? Far too much detail not being made available to the public mate. It's fine and well (for them) coming out with all these soundbites with absolutely no detail available (or hidden).

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

But will the fuel still be available ? Far too much detail not being made available to the public mate. It's fine and well (for them) coming out with all these soundbites with absolutely no detail available (or hidden).

I would imagine so,who would buy a brand new petrol/diesel car in 2034?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Surely driving Diesel and Petrol cars is the way forward. 

What happens to all the used batteries from these new Electric Cars? The current cars use Litium Ion batteries and at the moment I don't think the UK has anything ready to recycle them or dispose of them. 

Removing and recycling lithium-ion batteries is a time-consuming, expensive and potentially dangerous process for human factory staff, as the batteries contain hazardous chemicals. 

https://inews.co.uk/news/technology/uk-recycling-call-electric-car-batteries-waste-crisis-863426

So we have cars now that pollute the environment, once we move to electric,  we will have cars that pollute the environment!