Derek MacKay....inapproriate behaviour ?

Harold

Seems like Scotland's finance secretary has been getting a tad over attentive with a 16 year old boy via text messages. Told him he looked cute, invited him to a rugby match, invited him to dinner...Hmmmm. MacKay, 42 has a boyfriend....I wasn't aware that he was gay. MacKay has been touted as a successor to Nicola Sturgeon....think that is but a pipedream now.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5253680/schoolboy-derek-mackay-brother-split-head-creepy-messages/

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Seems like Scotland's finance secretary has been getting a tad over attentive with a 16 year old boy via text messages. Told him he looked cute, invited him to a rugby match, invited him to dinner...Hmmmm. MacKay, 42 has a boyfriend....I wasn't aware that he was gay. MacKay has been touted as a successor to Nicola Sturgeon....think that is but a pipedream now.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5253680/schoolboy-derek-mackay-brother-split-head-creepy-messages/

Anyone displaying what may be termed inappropriate behaviour has no place in public office.
Despite what the LGBT(Q) may claim, the majority of the population is repelled  by any kind of sexual deviance.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

SNP Celtic supporter by any chance? 

FFS!

Really to you that’s what’s important.  To me it’s a man in a powerful job who used his position to chat up a young boy. The fact the boy was of legal age is not up for discussion. The 42 year old man was wrong. 

25 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Really to you that’s what’s important.  To me it’s a man in a powerful job who used his position to chat up a young boy. The fact the boy was of legal age is not up for discussion. The 42 year old man was wrong. 

I believe it is relevant.

Given the history of what has gone on in the past. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I believe it is relevant.

Given the history of what has gone on in the past. 

Ok so you believe the SNP and all Celtic fans are perverts does the same go for the Tory party especially after May list all the files. It’s one thing to have a view on the party/ team in question but imo it’s just another pervert getting caught. Though I can’t see a court case unfortunately 

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

At no time did I say that.

But they have previous on a large scale. 

The SNP ? Celtic no more than any other fan base it was Celtic coaches 

Edited by Makdee

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Though I can’t see a court case unfortunately 

Unless there is more that hasn't been made available to the public then from what has (been made public) there has been no crime committed Mak. 

Just saw on the news that MacKay has resigned this morning (he was due to give out budget details this afternoon) & has been 'suspended' from the SNP.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Unless there is more that hasn't been made available to the public then from what has (been made public) there has been no crime committed Mak. 

Just saw on the news that MacKay has resigned this morning (he was due to give out budget details this afternoon) & has been 'suspended' from the SNP.

My problem is he only resigned as minister he is still an MSP. He has to resign or be sacked 

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

My problem is he only resigned as minister he is still an MSP. He has to resign or be sacked 

Strong but condemning and correct words from Carlaw & Leonard.

Scottish Conservative leader Jackson Carlaw called on Mr Mackay to also stand down from the Scottish Parliament, saying his behaviour could "constitute the grooming of a young individual".

And Scottish Labour leader Richard Leonard said Mr Mackay's actions had been "an abuse of power" and "nothing short of predatory".

Looks like the Scottish Executive attempted to block publication of this report. Not the best thing to do I'd suggest....keep banging your drum Nicola....

And we can also reveal that the Scottish Government tried to throw up hurdles to the Scottish Sun to prevent us from publishing the bombshell revelations.

Their attempts included demanding to know the name of the 16-year-old schoolboy as well as asking for our “justification for publication, given the intrusion into private and family life, and correspondence including digital communication”.