Irish Election

Normski

I will be using mine. It sure who I am voting for bit it won’t be SF,Fine Gael or Fianna Fáil thats three 

the surge for SF stems from the nonsense that of the two main parties also labour and the greens have been at ver the years. Also a lot of young and first time voters are voting for them as the troubles don’t really mean much to them and SF have done a very good PR job bastards 

Edited by Makdee

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not putting my tuppenceworth in....won't be making any comments (apart perhaps from generalisations) as I know next to nothing about politics over the water.

We have proportional representation over here mate say for example there are 8 candidates we number them 1-8 or any amount between 1-8. Once the first one has reached a target that can’t be beaten he/she is elected the transfer votes start. It can be a long process 

28 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I will be using mine. It sure who I am voting for bit it won’t be SF,Fine Gael or Fianna Fáil thats three 

the surge for SF stems from the nonsense that of the two main parties also labour and the greens have been at ver the years. Also a lot of young and first time voters are voting for them as the troubles don’t really mean much to them and SF have done a very good PR job bastards 

Well the last few days their image has taken a battering

The dogs in the street know the story behind behind the barbaric murder of Paul Quinn

Mary Lou McDonald paying tribute to the Derry Brigade of the Provisional IRA. The same unit that bombed Claudy; ; shot Joanne Mathers collecting census forms; and turned Patsy Gillespie into a human bomb.

IMG_20200206_200003.thumb.jpg.e0962c8321372da92b560f57d84c7b1c.jpg

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

The dogs in the street know the story behind behind the barbaric murder of Paul Quinn

Mary Lou McDonald paying tribute to the Derry Brigade of the Provisional IRA. The same unit that bombed Claudy; ; shot Joanne Mathers collecting census forms; and turned Patsy Gillespie into a human bomb.

Yeah seen that but I have a horrible feeling they will win a good few seats 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

It just mirrors Labour in Westminster,all the younguns follow the false promises whilst ignoring they are scum

Agree 100%, these same people sadly don't seem to have enough brain cells, to fully digest an election manifesto. SF gaining any sort of power = massive tax increases, showing no relief for those not on a great wage,which will undoubtedly cause some unrest over a given period. I also suggest Ireland would not get viewed with any sympathy if led by a team of terrorists.

As for Varadkars comment about the UK leaving the EU, and the UK will have to accept being a small country is laughable.

On 06/02/2020 at 20:01, Normski said:

Rancid fucking party

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Well done to all who voted these terrorist scumbegs in,cunt denied saying then found out there was a vid

Up the RA ? How the fuck someone like that is even considered for public office.....no hope over there with shitebags like that. The EU are obviously turning a blind eye to these cunts!

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Up the RA ? How the fuck someone like that is even considered for public office.....no hope over there with shitebags like that. The EU are obviously turning a blind eye to these cunts!

They even sit on our policing board ffs......more shit below

IMG_20200210_193006.thumb.jpg.f6acf3379532fbe4936f142ea68c4713.jpg

I still struggle not to view the Irish tricolour as the death flag of the PIRA. Also despise the facts those cnuts sing about the gold white and green, deny as much as they want, that gold is actually orange. The orangeman will never go away.

Just now, The Realist said:

I still struggle not to view the Irish tricolour as the death flag of the PIRA. Also despise the facts those cnuts sing about the gold white and green, deny as much as they want, that gold is actually orange. The orangeman will never go away.

The national flag of Ireland (Irish: bratach na hÉireann), frequently referred to as the Irish tricolour (trídhathach na hÉireann), is the national flag and ensign of the Republic of Ireland. The flag itself is a vertical tricolour of green (at the hoist), white and orange.

I believe the colours were decided by De Valera, and he definitely said orange.

Edited by Guest