Philip Schofield Has Jumped Outta The Closet

Normski

1 minute ago, Normski said:

After being married 27 yrs he's announced he's gay

Do you think he stayed in the closet because of his TV career?

Barrymore done the same

There have been a few do it.

Just feel sorry for his wife. She must be wounded. 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

After being married 27 yrs he's announced he's gay

Do you think he stayed in the closet because of his TV career?

Barrymore done the same

Let's just hope he doesn't hold any pool parties....

Seriously though.....he can be gay, I care not a jot but to live a lie and to keep his wife (& kids ?) out of that lie is terrible in my opinion. Poor woman must be devastated irrespective of showing outward support.

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Let's just hope he doesn't hold any pool parties....

Seriously though.....he can be gay, I care not a jot but to live a lie and to keep his wife (& kids ?) out of that lie is terrible in my opinion. Poor woman must be devastated irrespective of showing outward support.

Pretty sure she had known for years. It’s nothing new to her or his family that’s why he said he was coming out publicly 

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Pretty sure she had known for years. It’s nothing new to her or his family that’s why he said he was coming out publicly 

There are parts in the statement Mak that certainly doesn't give me that impression....especially the parts that say   'instant acceptance & support' and   'his & his wife's families being worried about his wife (Steph)

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

There are parts in the statement Mak that certainly doesn't give me that impression....especially the parts that say   'instant acceptance & support' and   'his & his wife's families being worried about his wife (Steph)

That’s an official statement mate you can bet it was written by his PR company. In my experience woman can spot pretty quickly when a guy is gay also you have to remember what is said there could as easily allude to what he fears will happen now he has come out publicly. And to be fair there are already examples on social media. For me it’s a case of let them get on with it if they have problems because she didn’t know she will end up a very wealthy woman. When push comes to shove it won’t affect my life. I just worry about poor Gordon ? 

Edited by Makdee

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm bored of this story now. 

Your gay, thats nice!!!

You do wonder why it was today that he 'came out' - Based on nothing whatsoever, has someone got some dirt so he had to react before it came out but not from him ?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

You do wonder why it was today that he 'came out' - Based on nothing whatsoever, has someone got some dirt so he had to react before it came out but not from him ?

I still don't see the point in telling everyone, especially the whole of the jobless citizens of the UK. 

Do he now have to talk all camp like over the top gays do?