Sign in to follow this  
superally

Disciplinary Hearing!

26 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Yet the charge is for not selling players, Che in particular, thoughts? @Mr Magnificent

Ok clever clogs we didn't sell the players when the EFL wanted us to, but why would we when would not have been allowed to bring in replacements? 

Adams went in the Summer instead of January and raised much more money. It was good business not to follow their business plan.

We sold players to raise money....But I already said this.

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Ok clever clogs we didn't sell the players when the EFL wanted us to, but why would we when would not have been allowed to bring in replacements? 

Adams went in the Summer instead of January and raised much more money. It was good business not to follow their business plan.

We sold players to raise money....But I already said this.

Not sure why you feel the need to post the clever clogs remark fella, as i was only asking for a bit more input, and opinion from another blue nose but hey ho, post what you feel.

You are spot in in your comment about Che though. Was it not an £8m offer we turned down in Jan, to get double that in the next window?

good business i say.

Feck the EFL.

14 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Not sure why you feel the need to post the clever clogs remark fella, as i was only asking for a bit more input, and opinion from another blue nose but hey ho, post what you feel.

You are spot in in your comment about Che though. Was it not an £8m offer we turned down in Jan, to get double that in the next window?

good business i say.

Feck the EFL.

Ok. I apologise.

18 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We improved their dodgy plan and now they want to deduct points. 

Madness! Cunts!

Luckily the punishment is decided by an independent panel

In the name of sustainability, surely staying in this division and getting more for Che was the right thing to do.

Turns out i was right, our hearing was 12th Feb.

Following a finish at the 17th position in the EFL Championship Division for the
season 2018/19, the Club continues to play in the highly competitive Championship
Division in the season 2019/20. It is the 9th season in which the Club is playing in
the Championship Division. As at the date of this announcement, the Club stood at
the 14th position in the Championship Division for the current season. On 14 May
2019, BCFC received a notification from the EFL in connection with breaches of
the EFL regulation arising from BCFC failure to comply with a business plan
imposed by EFL as a result of a breach of the Profitability and Sustainability Rules
of the EFL regulations in 2018. In November 2019, EFL referred the claim to an
independent Disciplinary Commission. The hearing was held on 12 February 2020.
Up to the date of this announcement, the decision of the Disciplinary Commission
has not been handed down.

https://www1.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/2020/0228/2020022801595.pdf

Just wondering if it's all sorted why the 2 weeks plus wait to find out?

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think the EFL should be fined heavily for not researching this properly beforehand and for wasting everyone's time. 

I can't see them fining themselves!!!

17 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The independent ruling panel should be able to fine them. 

I don't think they will though. Surely the Independent ruling party would have thrown this out before it had even started?

Perhaps now the referees might give us the odd free kick now and again? Who knows, maybe even a penalty?

EFL “The decision remains subject to appeal and the League will consider the judgment in full before making any further comment.”

Feck off EFL.

I don’t trust them, I’m not one for conspiracies etc but it does seem they have it in for us a bit. The only reason I don’t think they will appeal it as they know they ain’t got a leg to stand on.
This charge was a joke as shown with the verdict from the independent panel.

38 minutes ago, superally said:

Turns out the EFL, have appealed the panel’s decision. Strange at a time like this. Should they not be more concerned about finding a way to finish the season?

Of course they have....Everyone knows they hate us.

We are BCFC and bring it on! 

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DoctorOmar
    Newest Member
    DoctorOmar
  • New users  3 New users online in the last 24 hours