Jump to content

Has the Coronavirus wiped out the forum members


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Bastion said:

Has Harold got the skew?

Didn't see it, Aye you're correct, very quiet without him.

had the symptoms of Norovirus mate....been in bed since Wednesday evening and been spewing and shitting ever since. Feeling a bit better today. All I've had to eat has been 1 slice of toast....starving now.

10 hours ago, Bastion said:

I bet he isn't a good patient ?

Believe it or not I am mate....do everything the wife tells me....she was a nurse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Believe it or not I am mate....do everything the wife tells me....she was a nurse.

In my younger days I had two or three lady friends who were nurses.
I to did as they told me.    :b0738:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harold said:

had the symptoms of Norovirus mate....been in bed since Wednesday evening and been spewing and shitting ever since. Feeling a bit better today. All I've had to eat has been 1 slice of toast....starving now.

Believe it or not I am mate....do everything the wife tells me....she was a nurse.

Sounds nasty.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sounds nasty.....

Certainly is Bastion. My sides are fucking aching wi all the retching and vomiting and my arse is raw.....laughing

Really feel sorry for the wife because before this happened she offered to walk a pal's dog twice a day cos she (the pal) is on crutches having damaged ligaments in her ankle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
Just now, Harold said:

Feeling a bit better today (No Capn again!!!)...Only been to the shitter 4 times so far but at least the vomiting has stopped so that's a brucie! Having an early night.

I reckon your over it then. Nothing worse than having d&v. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Harold said:

Feeling a bit better today (No Capn again!!!)...Only been to the shitter 4 times so far but at least the vomiting has stopped so that's a brucie! Having an early night.

GWS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    823
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...