Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

Birmingham City v Brentford

35 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

This is a big game for my team tomorrow. If we win I feel we are firmly in the play off hunt.

What do you reckon @The Realist

What would your starting eleven be? Are you going? Will we win? What flavour pie will you eat? 

Bad weather and a crap pitch will disrupt Brentford's style and Pep will come up with a plan to win this game

Score will be 2-0 goals from Hogan and Bela

We will then go on to beat Sheffield Wednesday who are dismal at the moment and QPR then the top 6 will be a possibility.

Line up same as Tuesday changing Montero for Bela.

Obviously i am going, proper Blues me=I must like the suffering=Mug.

Food in the ground is shite fella. I usually get a crappy cheeseburger, from the van at the back of the Tilton, just outside the ground. Woman who runs it, still has a pop at me every game blaming me for pissing on her generator. I still deny to this day that i did.I pissed through the fence by the generator.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Bad weather and a crap pitch will disrupt Brentford's style and Pep will come up with a plan to win this game

Score will be 2-0 goals from Hogan and Bela

We will then go on to beat Sheffield Wednesday who are dismal at the moment and QPR then the top 6 will be a possibility.

Line up same as Tuesday changing Montero for Bela.

Obviously i am going, proper Blues me=I must like the suffering=Mug.

Food in the ground is shite fella. I usually get a crappy cheeseburger, from the van at the back of the Tilton, just outside the ground. Woman who runs it, still has a pop at me every game blaming me for pissing on her generator. I still deny to this day that i did.I pissed through the fence by the generator.

I know that burger van well.

I no longer work Saturday's and treasure the time with my two year old Grandson, but if they can get something from next three games I almost feel compelled to go and support the boys.

My Mrs is a good sort and lets me go as long as I take her with me.  That will mean the grandson has to go then I have to drive so I can't get bladdered...

I feel a predicament coming on. 🤣

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I know that burger van well.

I no longer work Saturday's and treasure the time with my two year old Grandson, but if they can get something from next three games I almost feel compelled to go and support the boys.

My Mrs is a good sort and lets me go as long as I take her with me.  That will mean the grandson has to go then I have to drive so I can't get bladdered...

I feel a predicament coming on. 🤣

Transport links are easy in Brum, tho your grandson being so young- all those people it would be daunting and confusing for him.

I suggest to tell the wife, you have an opportunity to meet the MFF legend that is my good self (she could never deny you that opportunity)

then hook up with  anybody you know who's going the game=job done.Happy days.

Thank me later.👍:t2774:

6 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Fully agree.

Post a match report please mate.

Firstly it was very sad walking down Bradford Street, and seeing graffiti on the recently closed White Swan, another classic pub closed.

Jude hit the woodwork with a screamer from outside the box, then Juke again,bad defending for the equalizer too.

Should have had a penalty just before the equaliser, the defender wasn't looking at the ball and pushed Bela over.

Tho the ref being Stephen Martin, = no surprise.When the club have made public knowledge that they had a meeting about one of this blokes decisions and he is the ref picked for literally our next game we we're never gonna get any decisions.

You shouldn't be paying your money to go to a game knowing that a specific referee isn't going to give your team a fair chance of winning.

Sick of it.

How long has the White Swan been shut?

Was in there on a Friday afternoon last Summer and have to say it was extremely quiet.

My Dad grew up round there. He likes to talk about the old pubs. I will let him know. His old local at the top of Sherlock Street is now a gay bar!

Anyhow, Brentford are bang in form so an excellent point I hear Hogan went off injured?

4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How long has the White Swan been shut?

Was in there on a Friday afternoon last Summer and have to say it was extremely quiet.

My Dad grew up round there. He likes to talk about the old pubs. I will let him know. His old local at the top of Sherlock Street is now a gay bar!

Anyhow, Brentford are bang in form so an excellent point I hear Hogan went off injured?

It's only recently closed.

Apparently Hogan should be fit for Sheff Wed next Saturday.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DoctorOmar
    Newest Member
    DoctorOmar
  • New users  3 New users online in the last 24 hours