• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Joshua v Fury??

Normski

Good thread Norm. I was just thinking of starting it.

Yes, they should fight and I bet the boxers want it, but for all his shouting out I would bet money that Eddie Hearn doesn't let AJ anywhere near Fury.

Fury would do a number on him unless AJ took risks to get close and use his power. Remember AJ has a dodgy chin too. Fury goes down but recovers quickly.

30 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Good thread Norm. I was just thinking of starting it.

Yes, they should fight and I bet the boxers want it, but for all his shouting out I would bet money that Eddie Hearn doesn't let AJ anywhere near Fury.

Fury would do a number on him unless AJ took risks to get close and use his power. Remember AJ has a dodgy chin too. Fury goes down but recovers quickly.

I agree,i think Fury would destroy him

Hope they do fight but i agree Hearn in spite of mouthing off would be very hesitant of putting AJ against Fury.

Would be the fight of the decade in London with Worldwide interest, only 1 outcome though, if Fury can keep his form he would destroy him ?

I wouldn't write AJ off as he is a much better boxer than Wilder and punches nearly as hard as me.

I think if Fury is focussed though he would outpoint AJ.

I would like to see Fury fight his mandatory number 1 challenger first Dillian Whyte. Then take it from there.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

Fury was superb, its a shame there arent really any other boxers on his level for him to fight atm

I really hope he doesnt spiral out of control after this fight and manages to keep a healthy mind, he seems like a top top man.

Fury and the others are fighters not boxers.
The art of boxing died a long time ago. The modern version is just a slug-fest with little skill or finesse.