Sky Hike Prices Again!!

boro_boy

• Administrator

Mines going up £3.50 a month (£42 A Year) ! Robbing cunts!

Since I joined sky its gone up twice and the total its gone up during the past two years for me is, £8.35 a month (£100.20 a year)

How come companies do this? Does my tits in, i've had a pretty poor service from Sky recently, i've gone through 3 boxes as one kept going off and not turning on until I unplugged it, the other was very noisy, think the hard drive was tits up, the third one is okay so far!!! But downloads seem to fail more on the last 2 boxes I have. Not really a premium product!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Mines going up £3.50 a month (£42 A Year) ! Robbing cunts!

Since I joined sky its gone up twice and the total its gone up during the past two years for me is, £8.35 a month (£100.20 a year)

How come companies do this? Does my tits in, i've had a pretty poor service from Sky recently, i've gone through 3 boxes as one kept going off and not turning on until I unplugged it, the other was very noisy, think the hard drive was tits up, the third one is okay so far!!! But downloads seem to fail more on the last 2 boxes I have. Not really a premium product!

Rang them last week questioning the latest increase in my bill. i'm outside of my contracted period now, so i told them i'm cancelling as i'm not prepared to pay that much. I'm good at playing hardball with these types. turns out i am now paying £12.50 less a month,also getting skyboost free (whatever the feck that is-i'll take it for free). Also been sent out an upgraded box, and router.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, superally said:

Rang them last week questioning the latest increase in my bill. i'm outside of my contracted period now, so i told them i'm cancelling as i'm not prepared to pay that much. I'm good at playing hardball with these types. turns out i am now paying £12.50 less a month,also getting skyboost free (whatever the feck that is-i'll take it for free). Also been sent out an upgraded box, and router.

Think I have to wait a few more months. I always say i'm cancelling and then a few days into me saying I'm cancelling there is usually a 50% off offer on the TV menu in My Account. ? just have to wait though!

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Think I have to wait a few more months. I always say i'm cancelling and then a few days into me saying I'm cancelling there is usually a 50% off offer on the TV menu in My Account. ? just have to wait though!

Find out when your 12 months is up, call them, and play hard. Remember tho, don't take it out on the person at the other end, they are governed, tho they do go through stage by stage options.