New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boro_boy

So whats everyone been up to the past couple of years?

Well I thought I found the love of my life, she was until she cheated on me, I foolishly let her off, then she did it again, I lef her off again! Then before I deployed, she done it twice more within a week!!! The guy she was fooking sent me a message on FB and told me he fucked her in my bed and that she told him she was single! Good of him to message me as the sluts out of my life!

Shit happens!!!

Yeah well I've got my life back to can do what the fuck I want. Its amazing how skint you are when you have a missus!!!!

Yeah well I've got my life back to can do what the fuck I want. Its amazing how skint you are when you have a missus!!!!

very true.

and now i need to put every penny i have away, as my son is getting married on the 29th of this month.

Good luck to him oh and Congratulations!!!

Yeah they are so expensive just for one day!!!

Will be a day they will never forget though!

Sorry to hear that matey, well im up for getting drunk of the evenings as usual,

I split with mine beginning of last year, im now full time employed by the company I worked for when I found Myfootballforum in 2004 in my lunch break lol,

I know what you mean about being better off when single,

hope things pick up for you, im sure you will find a nice man in the navy,

Sorry to hear that matey, well im up for getting drunk of the evenings as usual,

I split with mine beginning of last year, im now full time employed by the company I worked for when I found Myfootballforum in 2004 in my lunch break lol,

I know what you mean about being better off when single,

hope things pick up for you, im sure you will find a nice man in the navy,

I see Simon hasn't changed :D

Wassup lads, Vidic here. Tbh I'd completely forgotten about the forum until an email from BB appeared in my inbox. I've been away from foruming for a while now!

Been finishing off my degree down in Portsmouth, 3rd year is next but I'm delaying it for a year while I work, hopefully in teaching. Went to Amsterdam a month ago, beautiful place and was a cheap trip, £169 for flights and 3 nights in a hotel.

Theres nothing wrong with a good drink lol

Too right! When the place picks up, we'll have to do a forum drinks sesh

Im well looking forward to that lol

Aha same, getting drunk is standard procedure with me, we can still do it with a small party via skype or whatever :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.