Sign in to follow this  
sployal

Week 31 of the super fun SPL predictions week ending Sunday 15th of March 2020

A mid-week catch up game and it's mega between St Mirren and Hearts then onto a full SPL spread going over 3 days from Friday 13th of March until Sunday 15th of March
Predictions in please before Wednesday 11th March 19h30

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren                                                    19:45                               Heart of Midlothian

Friday 13th March

Motherwell                                               19:45                                Aberdeen

Saturday 14th March

Hibernian                                                15:00                                St Johnstone
    Kilmarnock                                             15:00                                St Mirren
    Ross County                                           15:00                                Hamilton Academical

Sunday 15th March

Rangers                                                  12:00                                Celtic
    Livingston                                              15:00                                Heart of Midlothian

A reminder of the standings after week 30

Dug                 099
Hairy               087
Mak                 081
Norm              079
SP                    077
Boro Boy       061
Bastion          055
Winston        022
N°8                 007

And to help you in your predictions the SPL table after week 30

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/scores-fixtures/2020-03?filter=fixtures

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren                                                    19:45                               Heart of Midlothian..................2

Friday 13th March

Motherwell                                               19:45                                Aberdeen........................................1

Saturday 14th March

Hibernian                                                15:00                                St Johnstone....................................1
    Kilmarnock                                             15:00                                St Mirren.............................................1
    Ross County                                           15:00                                Hamilton Academical................1

Sunday 15th March

Rangers                                                  12:00                                Celtic......................................................1
    Livingston                                              15:00                                Heart of Midlothian.......................1

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren  19:45  Heart of Midlothian         2

Friday 13th March

Motherwell   19:45   Aberdeen                    2

Saturday 14th March

Hibernian  15:00  St Johnstone                  X
Kilmarnock   15:00     St Mirren                   1 
Ross County  15:00 Hamilton                      X

Sunday 15th March

Rangers   12:00     Celtic                                 2
Livingston 15:00 Heart of Midlothian        2

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren                                                    19:45                               Heart of Midlothian              x

Friday 13th March

Motherwell                                               19:45                                Aberdeen                               2

Saturday 14th March

Hibernian                                                15:00                                St Johnstone                           1
    Kilmarnock                                             15:00                                St Mirren                                   x
    Ross County                                           15:00                                Hamilton Academical            1

Sunday 15th March

Rangers                                                  12:00                                Celtic                                           x
    Livingston                                              15:00                                Heart of Midlothian                  1

Wednesday 11th March

Friday 13th March

Motherwell   19:45   Aberdeen                    X

Saturday 14th March

Kilmarnock   15:00     St Mirren                   1 
Ross County  15:00 Hamilton                      X

Sunday 15th March

Rangers   12:00     Celtic                                 1
Livingston 15:00 Heart of Midlothian        X

THE BELOW PICKS ARE HAIRY'S AND NOT MAK'S

image.png

Do not know how I managed to get hairys on to my mine. If someone would’ve so kind as to take it off 

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren                                                    19:45                               Heart of Midlothian..................1

Friday 13th March

Motherwell                                               19:45                                Aberdeen........................................X

Saturday 14th March

Hibernian                                                15:00                                St Johnstone....................................1
    Kilmarnock                                             15:00                                St Mirren.............................................X
    Ross County                                           15:00                                Hamilton Academical................1

Sunday 15th March

Rangers                                                  12:00                                Celtic......................................................1
    Livingston                                              15:00                                Heart of Midlothian.......................1

Wednesday 11th March

Friday 13th March

Motherwell   19:45   Aberdeen                    2

Saturday 14th March

Kilmarnock   15:00     St Mirren                   x
Ross County  15:00 Hamilton                      X

Sunday 15th March

Rangers   12:00     Celtic                                 x
Livingston 15:00 Heart of Midlothian        X

On 10/03/2020 at 09:32, Makdee said:

Do not know how I managed to get hairys on to my mine. If someone would’ve so kind as to take it off 

Mak for some reason I cannot delete Hairy's picks from your post. SP will just have to be aware mate.

On 10/03/2020 at 22:32, Makdee said:

Take a chance. I could be right.    :chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Results for week 31 of the super fun SPL predictor fellow members

A wave of coronavirus panic postponed the SPL league, only 1 game was played this week

Wednesday 11th March

St Mirren                        19:45                Heart of Midlothian                        1

And believe it or not, i was the only 1 to predict a Buddies win ha ha

A reminder of the standings after week 30

Dug                 099
Hairy               087
Mak                 081
Norm              079
SP                    077
Boro Boy        061
Bastion           055
Winston          022
N°8                  007

And the standings since the stop of games

Dug                 099
Hairy               087
Mak                 081
Norm              079
SP                    078
Boro Boy        061
Bastion           055
Winston         022
N°8                 007

The SPL table since the stop
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table

Hopîng to be back as soon as possible fellow members, until then keep your powder dry :beer:

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Do you not think the SPL will play any more games and VOID the season?

With the Euros being postponed,  it's still a possibility.....

I think this season, for all the UK leagues, needs to be scrapped and voided. Football means nothing when the country is fighting this virus which is killing hundreds. People need to get a real perspective about things!

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Do you not think the SPL will play any more games and VOID the season?

Don't mention the 'VOID' word to Peter Lawwell.