Scottish Football - Cornonavirus

boro_boy

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Are your games going to be banned then if you can't have gatherings of more than 500 people. 

There are many lower league games that don’t attract that many 

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Are your games going to be banned then if you can't have gatherings of more than 500 people. 

If the Scottish parliament were serious about the spread of disease,virus and other nasty type stuff,they would have closed Ceptic park a long time ago. Take a simple thing like head lice/nits for example. 90% of ceptic fans have head lice and or nits, the remaining 10% have no hair.

1 hour ago, Winston Ingram said:

Can’t believe some people’s ignorance. Football should have been cancelled this weekend. Ridiculous to delay it until Monday. 

You know exactly why it hasn’t been cancelled.

Makdee is flying in from Sunny Ireland. Can’t have him wasting a journey

35 minutes ago, No.8 said:

You know exactly why it hasn’t been cancelled.

Makdee is flying in from Sunny Ireland. Can’t have him wasting a journey

Haha! That makes it more ridiculous that they are leaving it this late! There will be plenty of fans in that situation needing plans sorted. 

58 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

All Scottish football suspended until further notice, effective immediately. Finally common sense prevails. 

Aye, just seen that mate. Have you heard anything about England Championship, Leagues 1, 2 & Vanarama National league. I'll have a rake myself but just wondering if you have ?

Ignore Winston....found out EFL postponed....still waiting conformation on National League.

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Aye, just seen that mate. Have you heard anything about England Championship, Leagues 1, 2 & Vanarama National league. I'll have a rake myself but just wondering if you have ?

Ignore Winston....found out EFL postponed....still waiting conformation on National League.

Yeah mate basically the whole of Europe has cancelled football!

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

A somewhat biased programme?

There was no meltdown tonight which was a bit disappointing tbh

Aside from that. I cannot believe you post or even read Rangers Media! I didn’t even realise that place was still going. They were a fucking disgrace through the dark days. Spiv loving bastards

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Do they have the Corona virus in Scotland?

Yes. 

Only the start of this. I can see it hitting businesses hard in a month or so.

The supermarkets are just ridiculous right now. The panic buying is way over the top 

3 hours ago, No.8 said:

There was no meltdown tonight which was a bit disappointing tbh

Aside from that. I cannot believe you post or even read Rangers Media! I didn’t even realise that place was still going. They were a fucking disgrace through the dark days. Spiv loving bastards

I joined a number of Rangers related sites years back but I rarely post on them.
They are in my news reader feeds (as is The Daily Record and some other media outlets) so I get the headlines and have a read if something interesting appears.

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

I believe TLB was hilarious during his press conference. If the league stops here Celtic must be crowned Champions ? but Hearts should not be relegated ??????

That does sound a bit strange.
I guess most bluenoses would like to see the season annulled both in UK and in Europe. Start again when Covid19 is gone.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, No.8 said:

Yes. 

Only the start of this. I can see it hitting businesses hard in a month or so.

The supermarkets are just ridiculous right now. The panic buying is way over the top 

Tell me about it!!!!

In Middlesbrough they are not too bad but in Edinburgh Craigleith Sainsburies, there are a lot of empty shelves where stuff should be, the usual stuff like Pasta, Toilet Rolls have all gone but things like beans, chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, bread are all but gone. I find it funny, we don't do this for the flu haha. No one really understands this virus  yet, hopefully its not as bad as the flu. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, No.8 said:

I believe TLB was hilarious during his press conference. If the league stops here Celtic must be crowned Champions ? but Hearts should not be relegated ??????

That makes no logical sense!!! You can't have one team crowned champions and the other at the bottom not relegated, what happens to Dundee who are top of the Championship? Are they crown the title winners but stay in that league. 

Whoever TLB is, he sounds like a stupid cunt!