• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

If all football seasons are Voided will season tickets be refunded?

boro_boy

• Administrator

I've read on other football forums that clubs don't usually offer refunds for season tickets and its written in the terms and conditions! Would be shit for people who have saved up and bought season tickets. If the season is cancelled and they don't issue refunds, surely this is a message to fans to not buy season tickets. I know this type of thing won't happen all the time, but its still shit if they don't get their money back!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've read on other football forums that clubs don't usually offer refunds for season tickets and its written in the terms and conditions! Would be shit for people who have saved up and bought season tickets. If the season is cancelled and they don't issue refunds, surely this is a message to fans to not buy season tickets. I know this type of thing won't happen all the time, but its still shit if they don't get their money back!

Maybe a partial refund, or a decent discount for those who renew their ST's next season i reckon.

Hopefully they'll now make Sky Sports and BT Sports free to air for the rest of 2020

Not that they'll have much live sport to show mind

Endless repeats of past Premier League matches and ads for Bupa and Pizza deliveries.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, superally said:

Maybe a partial refund, or a decent discount for those who renew their ST's next season i reckon.

Hopefully they'll now make Sky Sports and BT Sports free to air for the rest of 2020

Not that they'll have much live sport to show mind

Endless repeats of past Premier League matches and ads for Bupa and Pizza deliveries.

Even Sky and BT are not giving out refunds which is a bit shit as they know most people buy the sky  sports subscription for the Football. 

• Administrator

5.1. The price of a Season Card, in whole or in part, is non-refundable. All home and away match tickets are also non-refundable.

5.2. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Season Card will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match.

5.3. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.

The above is the terms and conditions for the purchase of season tickets and refunds. Looks like no one will get their money back.