Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Coronavirus - Multiple Threads

Do people think it would be a good idea to have a forum dedicated to the corona virus? We currently have a lot of threads about different aspects of the virus. Maybe having them all in their own forum would make it more organised? I think this is going to be a main talking point for the foreseeable future and as there is no football being played apart from the lower league, which will no doubt also stop soon along with the shutting of bars and restaurants.

If you think its a good Idea to keep them all scattered around the forum then I will, but i'd like to know what you think the best way it so organise them all, rather than me just doing it. I have started a lot of them though.

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Do people think it would be a good idea to have a forum dedicated to the corona virus? We currently have a lot of threads about different aspects of the virus. Maybe having them all in their own forum would make it more organised? I think this is going to be a main talking point for the foreseeable future and as there is no football being played apart from the lower league, which will no doubt also stop soon along with the shutting of bars and restaurants.

If you think its a good Idea to keep them all scattered around the forum then I will, but i'd like to know what you think the best way it so organise them all, rather than me just doing it. I have started a lot of them though.

Yeah, good idea.....make a sub forum or something and have the separate threads within.

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Has anyone stopped going to the pub or eating takeaway because of Corona virus?

you should have stuck that in the main CV thread Mags instead of here.