Normski

The Covid-19 Cunt Thread

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

There are 3 mote vids to it....defo needs a baseball bat.....up his hole

The only reason folk get on like this, is because decent folk dont get involved,  the Police can only prosecute,  he goes to court and fuck all happens.....

Where the decent cunt, who intervened,  would get done, end up with a record for assault.

We need to shoot these cunts.

19 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Where the decent cunt, who intervened,  would get done, end up with a record for assault.

Not sure i'm decent, tho definitely a cunt, I got involved at a check 2 weeks back, when a lot of people were panic buying. A man and his wife in the queue ahead of me started giving the young checkout guy a horrid time cos they couldn't get everything they wanted. The checkout kid seemed barely out of nappies and was petrified, no security were visible either. Now i stayed calm at first, tho i think in the situation with shopping at that time, most people were on a short fuse, and slightly stressed. I said over and over to Mrs SA those cunts are gonna get it in a minute, tho she calmed me down eventually i lost it and went full rant, kicking the mouthy guy in the back to the other side of the checkout, quickly following him, I said it aint the kids fault you cunt, now fuck off quickly or were gonna have a problem. He quietened down, tho his Mrs kept gobbing off. Mrs Sa trying to play peacekeeper. I gave the woman the type of abuse Chubbie Brown would have been proud of. They left without their shopping. I was still enraged and went mooching around the car park hoping to find the cunt. Mrs Sa never spoke to me for hours after getting home. That was also the last time i had a takeaway.

Shop assistants are their to help us, which most of them do with a smile on their faces, often in tough circumstances. They are not their to be abused either verbally or physically by cunts. Feck me, if my youngest son would have been with me instead of Mrs SA, it would have carnage.

(Just for the record the only reason i kicked him in the back was the cunt wouldn't turn around and face me after 1 or 2 invitations)

23 minutes ago, superally said:

Not sure i'm decent, tho definitely a cunt, I got involved at a check 2 weeks back, when a lot of people were panic buying. A man and his wife in the queue ahead of me started giving the young checkout guy a horrid time cos they couldn't get everything they wanted. The checkout kid seemed barely out of nappies and was petrified, no security were visible either. Now i stayed calm at first, tho i think in the situation with shopping at that time, most people were on a short fuse, and slightly stressed. I said over and over to Mrs SA those cunts are gonna get it in a minute, tho she calmed me down eventually i lost it and went full rant, kicking the mouthy guy in the back to the other side of the checkout, quickly following him, I said it aint the kids fault you cunt, now fuck off quickly or were gonna have a problem. He quietened down, tho his Mrs kept gobbing off. Mrs Sa trying to play peacekeeper. I gave the woman the type of abuse Chubbie Brown would have been proud of. They left without their shopping. I was still enraged and went mooching around the car park hoping to find the cunt. Mrs Sa never spoke to me for hours after getting home. That was also the last time i had a takeaway.

Shop assistants are their to help us, which most of them do with a smile on their faces, often in tough circumstances. They are not their to be abused either verbally or physically by cunts. Feck me, if my youngest son would have been with me instead of Mrs SA, it would have carnage.

(Just for the record the only reason i kicked him in the back was the cunt wouldn't turn around and face me after 1 or 2 invitations)

You sound like a fucking Nitemare 😃

Though, you probably done the right thing, I totally agree regards these folk in shops up and down the country going the extra mile for everyone, at risk to themselves and there families,  with little recognition...

It's all about the Nurses in our media.......

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

You sound like a fucking Nitemare 😃

Though, you probably done the right thing, I totally agree regards these folk in shops up and down the country going the extra mile for everyone, at risk to themselves and there families,  with little recognition...

It's all about the Nurses in our media.......

Nightmare me nah. I just got a bit of respect, and a low tolerance level for cunts mate.

Tho there was a time in Asda a few years ago, involving a tin of Pineapple chunks. The older MFF members may recall it. @Mr Magnificent. On reflection i was out of order that day. Tho i still wouldn't apologise. Not to one of them. Think id rather catch Corona.

35 minutes ago, superally said:

The general public are cunts, I hate them, but I always say this, as its true!!

Well done though SA!!! These bully's need to be told that the world doesn't revolve around them!

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Laughing stock cunt,when there's an asteroid heading towards Earth we'll hear from Bruce fucking Willis on how to stop it

hahhaa I read this earlier, what a cunt!

She's a shit actor, what the fuck does she know about the virus!!

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

Khan is a cunt,London viral figures are going thru the roof and any fucking wonder,whole country on lockdown except London

They should stop people from leaving or entering London from this weekend. 

That gives enough time for the idiots to leave or re-enter london!!

20 wks not enough for this cunt

Man jailed for spitting at police and saying he had coronavirus

An aggressive troublemaker has been given a 20-week prison sentence for biting and spitting at two police officers before telling them that he had coronavirus.

Marc Olley, 36, was flanked by security guards wearing goggles, face masks, surgical gloves and plastic aprons as he was jailed at Grimsby Crown Court for the attack, which happened on Saturday.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/01/man-jailed-spitting-police-saying-coronavirus-12490749/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

34 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Christian being a fucking bellend as usual!

I've invented a new word....'Scumcunt'. Christian is a scumcunt. As I've said before...I've scraped better from the soles of my shoes!!!

19 minutes ago, Normski said:

Saw it.....vile cunt

He's such a horrible man, I seen him on GMTV too. 

I don't know if he does this for attention as he deleted both posts.