Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

Who or what do you blame for the Covid19 outbreak?

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

It was obviously a fucking joke, not a serious suggestion.

When Harold posts what he deems a joke, he also posts those big outrageous smilies, laughing at his own post. due to a lack of them, I really cannot believe he was joking.

I also can't accept that somebody could post as a joke, what has already been posted millions of times across the internet the past few weeks.

So sorry fella, just for once i have to disagree.

55 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fuck all to do with animals.....man made imo

China are now back to work in full production selling respirators and other medical products to the rest of the world who are in dire need.......funny that

More significant is the fact that they have ensured a total collapse of the stock market, and it  the Chinese who are buying all the shares at rock bottom prices.

11 hours ago, superally said:

That is bolox, and will do absolutely feck all to hurt China. Will more likely do even more damage to our local businesses and economy.

Oh please....just because I don't insert a smiley does NOT mean it is a serious comment. Do you honestly think/believe that I actually think/believe that by not buying a chinese takeaway (in this country) would have ANY effect on the Chinese economy ?....It was a tongue in cheek remark so obvious that it didn't require a smiley and tbh I really would have thought that an intelligent man like yourself would have seen it for what it was. Actually if you look not too far back (this thread) you'll see posts I made about trade deals with China. And for clarification....this post IS a serious one mate.

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I guess we'll have to start making allowances and include an emoji or some such indicator when we're being humorous.  

roflmao.gif

Hairy, you know I like to use them but I HONESTLY thought it was so fucking obviously tongue in cheek that it was not required.

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I guess we'll have to start making allowances and include an emoji or some such indicator when we're being humorous.  

roflmao.gif

Dug's post was quite clearly a joke that even Stevie Wonder would have laughed whereas yours was not

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Oh please....just because I don't insert a smiley does NOT mean it is a serious comment. Do you honestly think/believe that I actually think/believe that by not buying a chinese takeaway (in this country) would have ANY effect on the Chinese economy ?....It was a tongue in cheek remark so obvious that it didn't require a smiley and tbh I really would have thought that an intelligent man like yourself would have seen it for what it was. Actually if you look not too far back (this thread) you'll see posts I made about trade deals with China. And for clarification....this post IS a serious one mate.

You think Superally is intelligent?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Thing is fella, I’ve read and heard it so much the last few weeks from so many people who actually believe it, I just despair, and really don’t know who actually means it, and who doesn’t.

8 minutes ago, superally said:

Thing is fella, I’ve read and heard it so much the last few weeks from so many people who actually believe it, I just despair, and really don’t know who actually means it, and who doesn’t.

Some people, well most of the general public are fucking retards!

31 minutes ago, superally said:

I'm being honest, I really am.....I haven't read or heard that anywhere mate.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm being honest, I really am.....I haven't read or heard that anywhere mate.

I keep seeing tweets on Twitter that this COVID-19 is man made and China have made it on purpose haha. I love all the conspiracy theories. 

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I keep seeing tweets on Twitter that this COVID-19 is man made and China have made it on purpose haha. I love all the conspiracy theories. 

That's what my wife thinks. We were talking about an item on the news last night which said that China are getting on top of this and have been well prepared regards equipment and I think that they knew about this well before it came to world attention and kept it hidden for as long as they could.