• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Covid-19 - People are more friendly

boro_boy

• Administrator

I've noticed since i've come back home after being away for a small 2 weeks, people are more friendly. When walking my dogs, people are saying "Moring, Afternoon" rather than walking past saying nothing, also people are keeping more that 2 meters apart which is great. I do think we will beat the virus, well I say beat it, I think we will do an alright delaying the virus infecting more people. Therefore helping the NHS and not overloading them all at once!!

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've noticed since i've come back home after being away for a small 2 weeks, people are more friendly. When walking my dogs, people are saying "Moring, Afternoon" rather than walking past saying nothing, also people are keeping more that 2 meters apart which is great. I do think we will beat the virus, well I say beat it, I think we will do an alright delaying the virus infecting more people. Therefore helping the NHS and not overloading them all at once!!

Agreed, tho I live in an area with a fairly low population, and the people are generally nice and friendly anyhow, never been able not to get anything we need from the shops either,and have only experienced common sense and decency over the past few weeks.

The videos i have seen from London and Birmingham, make me feckin glad i am out of there. a few retards feckin up up for the decent folk. Also the density of the population don't help.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, superally said:

Agreed, tho I live in an area with a fairly low population, and the people are generally nice and friendly anyhow, never been able not to get anything we need from the shops either,and have only experienced common sense and decency over the past few weeks.

The videos i have seen from London and Birmingham, make me feckin glad i am out of there. a few retards feckin up up for the decent folk. Also the density of the population don't help.

I can't wait to buy a house in the countryside.

I'm sick of living in a town! Don't get me wrong its better than living in a city but I need the country life.

Some nice house I can do up over time! With some nice land ? 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I'm sick of living in a town! Don't get me wrong its better than living in a city but I need the country life.

I think it's better and healthier in the Countryside. Don't get me wrong there are some things i miss about Brum, particularly a matchday, where i used to catch the train into New Street early doors, meet various mates in the Digbeth pubs en-route to the game, now if I want a session I have to rely on Mrs SA to get home, as the public transport is very limited. alternatively drive myself arrive later, couple of beers and straight home after the game.  Also in summer it feels like being on holiday for 6 months, tho the winters are more gloomy.We literally get over run with visitors from Brum on weekends in the summer,crafty feckers know we have a few spare bedrooms, they all seem to ask how they gonna get home around midnight after 10 pints or G&T's depending on their gender.There is a reason (other than me being a great guy to visit) why they are so keen on visiting. all those nice country pubs City dwellers drive out to are all around me.

Overall would i go back to City living, not a feckin chance would i.

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Know what I'm sick off?

Facebook.

Full of Cunts, that latest Cringefest/Cuntfuckery has to be the new Banners.....

I'm a Key worker....

So fucking what Cunt!

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Know what I'm sick off?

Facebook.

Full of Cunts, that latest Cringefest/Cuntfuckery has to be the new Banners.....

I'm a Key worker....

So fucking what Cunt!

I deleted my facebook account 2-3 months ago. 

I just stopped using it and thought, fuck you facebook, so deleted my account. It is just full of wankers!

The olly social platform I really use now is Twitter, I hardly post, but I do like and react to tweets. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

I deleted my facebook account 2-3 months ago. 

I just stopped using it and thought, fuck you facebook, so deleted my account. It is just full of wankers!

The olly social platform I really use now is Twitter, I hardly post, but I do like and react to tweets. 

I'm a nosy bastard......lol

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'm a nosy bastard......lol

I used to be, but the people I followed, mainly old school friends, were just boring, I gave no fucks about their kids, their poorly mothers ect. I just didn't give a fuck about anything, they were just annoying me. So I decided to leave. I know I could have deleted them and only have people I like on my feed but I just wanted rid of Facebook so I only use Twitter now and its better, but it is full of lefties, so I am slowly getting sick of twitter too!!!