• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Well Done Tesco

boro_boy

• Administrator

Went yesterday for my weekly shopping but we bought for 2 weeks, spent over £170!!!!!!

But I loved the fact they were only letting 60 people in the shop at any one times, I went with my missus but from now on, they are only letting single people in, well people who are by themselves. We waited about 15 mins to get in, but once in, it was very relaxing, no screaming kids and no overcrowding. Hopefully Tesco continue this after Covid-19, NO KIDS and 60 people max ? . 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That's all well and good unless you are a single parent with no one to look after the child or a disabled customer who needs the support of a spouse or family member in store?

Fuck Tesco! 

I'm 100000000000000000000000000% sire they will let a parent with their child in. Or a disabled person in with their carer, the later as classed are vulnerable and they have their own hours during the week where only they are allowed in to shop. 

Tesco are miles ahead of Morrisons and Asda. Don't think they are as good as Sainsbury's though, or Ocado/Waitrose!

You definitely get what you pay for. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That's all well and good unless you are a single parent with no one to look after the child or a disabled customer who needs the support of a spouse or family member in store?

Fuck Tesco! 

They will make allowances for that tho, as they have stated. I say bravo Tesco, feck the stores who are not acting as responsible in helping to contain this horrible virus.

Also allowing certain times when vulnerable only allowed in the stores.

Edited by superally

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, superally said:

They will make allowances for that tho, as they have stated. I say bravo Tesco, feck the stores who are not acting as responsible in helping to contain this horrible virus.

I think most stores are doing this also, but tesco is taking the lead.

It was well stocked too when I went, which was great, hopefully the panik buyers have fucked off. Or Died.

1 hour ago, superally said:

The food is so shit though. Not a good supermarket in my opinion.

Asda are good but Ocado and Marks & Spencer are the best. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Went yesterday for my weekly shopping but we bought for 2 weeks, spent over £170!!!!!!

But I loved the fact they were only letting 60 people in the shop at any one times, I went with my missus but from now on, they are only letting single people in, well people who are by themselves. We waited about 15 mins to get in, but once in, it was very relaxing, no screaming kids and no overcrowding. Hopefully Tesco continue this after Covid-19, NO KIDS and 60 people max ? . 

Why would you want 60 people max in a supermarket and no kids? 

Unrealistic to say the least. 

5 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Why would you want 60 people max in a supermarket and no kids? 

Unrealistic to say the least. 

Just in case you are unaware of the fact- There is a highly contagious potentially lethal virus pandemic going about just now. It's called Covid-19. It has been mentioned on the news.

4 hours ago, superally said:

Just in case you are unaware of the fact- There is a highly contagious potentially lethal virus pandemic going about just now. It's called Covid-19. It has been mentioned on the news.

And just so you didn't notice he said he hopes they keep it like this after Covid-19? 

Read the full post before you jump in with you silly responses.

23 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

And just so you didn't notice he said he hopes they keep it like this after Covid-19? 

Read the full post before you jump in with you silly responses.

Common sense dictates that there will be a lot more than 60 per store when this crisis is over don’t you think.? Nice attempted save, tho your post was ridiculous to say the least. Do you really think the MD of Tesco reads this forum and will pamper to Bb? FFS. 

My reply was to BB and not the MD of Tesco.

You are the one doing the saving. Jumping in opening your big pie hole.

I stand by what I originally said to BB in that having 60 people max and no kids in Tesco is unrealistic.

Covid19? What's that? Never heard of it? FFS grow up man! 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My reply was to BB and not the MD of Tesco.

You are the one doing the saving. Jumping in opening your big pie hole.

I stand by what I originally said to BB in that having 60 people max and no kids in Tesco is unrealistic.

Covid19? What's that? Never heard of it? FFS grow up man! 

Kids are annoying when they are screaming their heads off. I loved the shop I did on Saturday. Nice and quiet and chilled out. There were a few kids but luckily they were quiet. 

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Kids are annoying when they are screaming their heads off. I loved the shop I did on Saturday. Nice and quiet and chilled out. There were a few kids but luckily they were quiet. 

I get what you are saying but really the reason of them being noisy isn't a valid one for keeping them out of stores after Covid-19. 

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Perhaps Tescos and other similar establishments should consider placing this notice at the doors to the shop....

Restaurants create funny signs for naughty children | Daily Mail ...

3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I get what you are saying but really the reason of them being noisy isn't a valid one for keeping them out of stores after Covid-19. 

They won’t be. Any parent now who unless 100% necessary is stupid and selfish to put the child at risk. Fair play Tesco for discouraging it. Keep the kids safe.. keep them home.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

They won’t be. Any parent now who unless 100% necessary is stupid and selfish to put the child at risk. Fair play Tesco for discouraging it. Keep the kids safe.. keep them home.

No one is disputing that are they? 

Have a day off will ya! 

4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If they misbehave and upset/annoy other customers they along with their parents should be banned, Just like an annoying drunk in a pub gets banned.

54 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No one is disputing that are they? 

Have a day off will ya! 

Scouser Calm Down GIF - Scouser CalmDown KeepCalm - Discover ... 

people are entitled to have a different opinion mate. Personally I'd lock the little fuckers in a cupboard till I got home (I will say that I would take the candles out before I left for the shops).

10 minutes ago, superally said:

If they misbehave and upset/annoy other customers they along with their parents should be banned, Just like an annoying drunk in a pub gets banned.

No one is disputing that. I agree with you

What I disagree with is BB saying Tesco should keep it down to 60 customers only and no kids after Covid-19. That is totally unreasonable as I originally said.