Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

If football seasons are cancelled...

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

... will

1. Players contracts be extended for another season
  2. Thats is, I thought i'd have more questions but nah, I dont!

No! Greedy feckin agents will see to that.

I really can't understand how clubs can contemplate planning for next season, without completing this one. It must and will be completed regardless imo. If needed Prem games will be played behind closed doors, just to satisfy Sky. I am also looking forward to playing the vile next season.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, superally said:

I really can't understand how clubs can contemplate planning for next season, without completing this one. It must and will be completed regardless imo. If needed Prem games will be played behind closed doors, just to satisfy Sky. I am also looking forward to playing the vile next season.

On that subject do you think Jack Goulash will face any sort of suspension from the PL for his disgraceful behaviour over the weekend?  A 6 game ban would be nice. 

Edited by Mr Magnificent

20 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

On that subject do you think Jack Goulash will face any sort of suspension from the PL for his disgraceful behaviour over the weekend?  A 6 game ban would be nice. 

Is there actually proof he was driving.

26 minutes ago, superally said:

I think all seasons should be voided.

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Is there actually proof he was driving.

His car was there smashed up.

He has admitted being out at a party as the pics don't lie, but i am fairly sure his lawyer will have told him to not utter a word about the motor or driving it. 

6 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Fact of the matter is, we're in a worldwide pandemic, the likes of which the majority of us have never seen before, it's about as serious a health crisis as there is and Jack Grealish is a role model for hundreds of thousands of people.

He puts a PR message out to stay home, save lives and then proceeds to go out, get pissed and do gear (allegedly) and crash his car into parked cars before 'allegedly' doing a runner and ignoring calls from his employer and police who want to investigate and presumably do drug and alcohol testing.

If this was a normal civilian, once caught, would most likely end up in court, and generally speaking lose their job (I would).

The fact he's a footballer on £100,000 a week or something similar shouldn't change that fact.

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I think all seasons should be voided.

Caught on CCTV according to ITV news.

9 hours ago, superally said:

Here's a thougt,Worthing are in a similar situation to L'pool,basically already pissed their league have been told their league is already null and void,finito

They are gutted but no one gives 2 fucks about them

And can we stop talking about the fucking Grealish story in here

Completely irrelevant and already talked about in relevant thread

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Here's a thougt,Worthing are in a similar situation to L'pool,basically already pissed their league have been told their league is already null and void,finito

They are gutted but no one gives 2 fucks about them

And can we stop talking about the fucking Grealish story in here

Completely irrelevant and already talked about in relevant thread

Worthing owner in a nutshell

'If we are not allowed to win our league, why should Liverpool be allowed to win theirs? And if teams are promoted and relegated higher up the scale, why has a line been drawn at our level when money is even tighter, every penny counts and everyone is living on a shoestring?'

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Worthing owner in a nutshell

'If we are not allowed to win our league, why should Liverpool be allowed to win theirs? And if teams are promoted and relegated higher up the scale, why has a line been drawn at our level when money is even tighter, every penny counts and everyone is living on a shoestring?'

He has a valid point.

Either the seasons are voided or they are completed. You can't just stop the season now and then give the titles to teams currently at the top and then relegate the teams at the bottom! I read that the premier league want to start to play games behind closed doors from May. Surely this virus will still be around in May!