Sign in to follow this  
Normski

The Covid-19 Death Figures

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

There is a big difference between dying of it and dying with it

I know it's a serious worldwide situation but how many of these deaths were other reasons but the person was carrying it?

I don't know the answer to your question Norm but what I do know is that (according to several tv reports) the 'official' Covid19 deaths in the UK which is given out on a daily basis isn't the true picture because they do not include those who resided in care homes who have died of it....only hospitals figures are official.

2 hours ago, Normski said:

I know it's a serious worldwide situation but how many of these deaths were other reasons but the person was carrying it?

Never thought of it like that. I'm going to say the virus probably hasn't killed as many as people think. 

10 hours ago, Normski said:

I understand what your saying, and there is a lot of sense in the post, tho to throw a question back at you, how many of those people who have died having surviving an underlying medical condition many for years or decades, would have died had they not contracted the virus?

I find it strange that the figures come from 1st World countries (USA, China, Italy, Spain, France, UK etc).

If this is true then what is going on in all those 'shithole countries' that have no health services, hospitals, doctors, medicines?

I read an article where in Africa they called it the 'maladie des Blancs' the 'sickness of Whites'.

For myself, i rest very skeptic as to the number of deaths related to this virus.

47 minutes ago, sployal said:

If this is true then what is going on in all those 'shithole countries' that have no health services, hospitals, doctors, medicines?

I read an article where in Africa they called it the 'maladie des Blancs' the 'sickness of Whites'.

Cue................Text CoronaAfrica to 666999 and donate £ all you fucking have!!!!!