Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Fucking Street Wardens


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Was walking my dogs on a field where houses once stood in the centre of Middlesbrough, they drove up to me and mumbled something to me, I said "say again" she mumbled again so I said I don't know what your saying (there was a woman driver and some silent bob bloke who didn't say a word) so she said, pick your dog poo up.

I said, they haven't pood anywhere, they had a piss at the beginning of the field and then they've just sniffed everywhere, I know that as they're my dogs and I watch them like a hawk when off lead. 

She said one of them pood over their (Pointing at the field) and I said they fucking haven't pood, she told me to stop swearing at her lol.

I said do you have it on video, she said yet, so I said can I have a look and she said they can't do that. So I told her they didn't poo anywhere as I've watched them, so I asked them to get out of the car so I could kick fuck out of them, sorry I mean so they can look for this phantom poo.

So we both started walking on this field looking for the poo that didn't exists. 

I told her again that they had not pood but she then said one of them did and I seen the poo coming out of her. I said she was lying and then told them I'm going, so I walked away and she said make sure you pick up after your dog.

Proper pissed me off, I always pick up after my dogs. ARGHH!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Is it appropriate to have two of them in a van together in the current climate?

No I don't think it is, as they have to go home don't they. I wouldn't say they are essential either, what powers do they actually have?

She just looked like a boy too, glad she was wearing a mask so I didn't have to look at her grid, the bloke didn't even say one word. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No I don't think it is, as they have to go home don't they. I wouldn't say they are essential either, what powers do they actually have?

She just looked like a boy too, glad she was wearing a mask so I didn't have to look at her grid, the bloke didn't even say one word. 

He was probably just happy she had found someone else to talk too......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

People should pick up after their dogs. 

I know they should and I do, my dog pood outside Middlesbrough Town hall during this walk and I picked that up, I always do pick it up. She was just confused I think, my dogs are both bitches and they wee differently to male dogs. So i think this woman thought they pood when they actually had a wee. Fucking stupid woman!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I know they should and I do, my dog pood outside Middlesbrough Town hall during this walk and I picked that up, I always do pick it up. She was just confused I think, my dogs are both bitches and they wee differently to male dogs. So i think this woman thought they pood when they actually had a wee. Fucking stupid woman!

Sounds like a right bitch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Was walking my dogs on a field where houses once stood in the centre of Middlesbrough, they drove up to me and mumbled something to me, I said "say again" she mumbled again so I said I don't know what your saying (there was a woman driver and some silent bob bloke who didn't say a word) so she said, pick your dog poo up.

I said, they haven't pood anywhere, they had a piss at the beginning of the field and then they've just sniffed everywhere, I know that as they're my dogs and I watch them like a hawk when off lead. 

She said one of them pood over their (Pointing at the field) and I said they fucking haven't pood, she told me to stop swearing at her lol.

I said do you have it on video, she said yet, so I said can I have a look and she said they can't do that. So I told her they didn't poo anywhere as I've watched them, so I asked them to get out of the car so I could kick fuck out of them, sorry I mean so they can look for this phantom poo.

So we both started walking on this field looking for the poo that didn't exists. 

I told her again that they had not pood but she then said one of them did and I seen the poo coming out of her. I said she was lying and then told them I'm going, so I walked away and she said make sure you pick up after your dog.

Proper pissed me off, I always pick up after my dogs. ARGHH!!!!!

I've said it numerous times....If you give some people some level of authority they will without doubt ALWAYS ALWAYS abuse it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I go on a wee local forum for the village I live in and the number of complaints about irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs shit anywhere and not pick it up and it has increased since this lockdown and folk out for their excercise walking the dog. Even if they do bag it some just throw it into the grass verge or into fucking trees ffs! Clarty cunts!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Harold said:

I go on a wee local forum for the village I live in and the number of complaints about irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs shit anywhere and not pick it up and it has increased since this lockdown and folk out for their excercise walking the dog. Even if they do bag it some just throw it into the grass verge or into fucking trees ffs! Clarty cunts!

There is nothing worse that bagged Ng the poo up and the throwing it in a field or anywhere other than a bin. Most dog walkers are.responsible but we do have a fiat few restards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, boro_boy said:

There is nothing worse that bagged Ng the poo up and the throwing it in a field or anywhere other than a bin. Most dog walkers are.responsible but we do have a fiat few restards.

I'll be honest,  in the van, I kept a bucket with a bag in it, and a few old cement bags...... when stuck, I'd do a shit in it, Tie the bag, and launch it in a Hedge on my way home........

 

That's the kind of guy I am.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'll be honest,  in the van, I kept a bucket with a bag in it, and a few old cement bags...... when stuck, I'd do a shit in it, Tie the bag, and launch it in a Hedge on my way home........

 

That's the kind of guy I am.....

same hedge ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...