Rangers and the SPFL

Makdee

I know it's the Record but this makes interesting reading. Check out the words of Murdoch MacLennan SPFL Chairman. Does he think Douglas Park and Rangers are stupid. He wants to see what evidence they have before any independent investigation ? They are squirming. Oh and MacLennan ?.....Guess which club he has a connection to ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-hold-crisis-talks-face-21855816?fbclid=IwAR2R9hZmazXagxdvjPf1uywOUpuYQL5PjJ_jeVSbfojAr4neYn9H5YxIuzU

Don't know what truth is in it but I read on FF FB that UEFA are on verge of declaring seasons null and void...If so, guess who would have that insider info and attempt to have the SPFL force through what they proposed ? Mr Lawwell no less!

3 hours ago, Harold said:

I know it's the Record but this makes interesting reading. Check out the words of Murdoch MacLennan SPFL Chairman. Does he think Douglas Park and Rangers are stupid. He wants to see what evidence they have before any independent investigation ? They are squirming. Oh and MacLennan ?.....Guess which club he has a connection to ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-hold-crisis-talks-face-21855816?fbclid=IwAR2R9hZmazXagxdvjPf1uywOUpuYQL5PjJ_jeVSbfojAr4neYn9H5YxIuzU

Don't know what truth is in it but I read on FF FB that UEFA are on verge of declaring seasons null and void...If so, guess who would have that insider info and attempt to have the SPFL force through what they proposed ? Mr Lawwell no less!

Yup it’s the Record other media outlets have it as well. To be expected. Keith Jackson is saying they should as well that man has lost any integrity he had as a journalist 

9 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Is Dundee FC being bribed and/or pressured by Liewell and/or Doncaster?

I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me considering that Doncaster's proposal, that was voted on last week & which there is now confusion as to whether Dundee voted or not (I've seen a photo of their slip which was ticked off as reject), was to award Celtic the title and have certain teams relegated BEFORE any monies could be handed out but this ISN'T the case and that is part of Rangers objection....That is my take on what has been happening albeit I'm not up to speed as to anything which occurred Monday or yesterday.

Not a lot happened over the weekend and yesterday Dundee released  a statement saying absolutely nothing. So it all carries on. This have taken legal advice and they are adamant Dundee’s first vote has to stand. More clubs are getting pissed off the way the SPFL has treated them 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

'they' being SPFL ? Dundee vote that I saw was to reject SPFL proposals.

Yes mate the QC thistle use says it has to be a no video te it can’t be changed     Seemingly a few other teams are raging they feel they have been totally mislead by the SPFL. 

No matter what happens now there will be a lot of trouble ahead. I dong think the SPFL will survive in its present form 

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

'they' being SPFL ? Dundee vote that I saw was to reject SPFL proposals.

Seems to me that Doncaster is just a puppet with Liewell pulling the strings. The Unseen Fenian Hand.
No doubt we will now get the blurbs about sporting integrity and other myths.

7 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Seems to me that Doncaster is just a puppet with Liewell pulling the strings. The Unseen Fenian Hand.
No doubt we will now get the blurbs about sporting integrity and other myths.

No they aren’t using it thus far. They have been caught out though unsurprisingly it’s all Rangers fault 

12 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I have no idea what has gone on, but a mate put this tweet on my whats app......  it means nothing to me, any explanation would be appreciated so I can respond as if I care......

Screenshot_20200415-190841_WhatsApp.jpg

Bastion.....tbh it would take too long to try and explain in one post mate.....so have a read of this thread from the start and you will get the gist of it mate. Bottom line...SPFL are accused of bullying clubs into accepting that titles can be awarded and some relegation and promotions  before receiving monies which is a load of shite. The image you show is the one I mentioned earlier of having seen.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Bastion.....tbh it would take too long to try and explain in one post mate.....so have a read of this thread from the start and you will get the gist of it mate. Bottom line...SPFL are accused of bullying clubs into accepting that titles can be awarded and some relegation and promotions  before receiving monies which is a load of shite. The image you show is the one I mentioned earlier of having seen.

Are they suggesting putting Hearts down?

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

I believe that is so.

Surely, that goes to a court then, I'm not Lawyer, but that judgement sounds like a lawyers dream to drive a bus through.......

Sensible thing in my book, Cancel season, no court action.

I reckon the shot is going to hit the fan the promise of reconstruction would keep Hearts up as Budge has been appointed to chair the group look into reconstruction. Now the thing is most people believe the way they will go is a 14 team league with a split. So four games a season this will be to accommodate sky and give them the four Rangers celtic games a season they want. Now if that was to come about Dundee the Judas of the SPFL would miss out ironic eh. 
I think court cases will happen now that Park is chairman. Dave skinflint did a great job but was always wary of going the distance but Park is a hard nosed businessman who is willing to take the fight to the SPFL or the SFA as needed  

Edited by Makdee