• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Let's Play Battlenips

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Norm....don't you mean you'll be on it on a tit ?.....lol

Here's one that may suit that description mate....off the fucking scales....

one last thing though lads and this just dawned on me. you all hate mags and he is from birmingham and i like him. i hate superally and you lot like him but he is also from birmingham. so at the end o

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Jack The Lad said:

More like BATTLE DICKS with you or so word has it. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Grown man, 50's won't accept he's not wanted on a forum. 

You're just proving yourself to be the person people believe you to be pal. 

That post above is like something a 12 year old child would post.

Is Jack back in the dog pound yet? 

Edited by Red Devil
1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Grown man, 50's won't accept he's not wanted on a forum. 

You're just proving yourself to be the person believe you to be pal. 

That post above is like something a 12 year old child would post.

Is Jack back in the dog pound yet? 

Weirdo really needs to sort out his sad life, what a joke he is proving to be.

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Weirdo really needs to sort out his sad life, what a joke he is proving to be.

Yep, 50+ behaving like a child. 

This is what I was saying, the guy is a fraud. Always has been, I actually feel sorry for the lads that think he's a decent lad and is funny. 

He's a troll, this account won't be the last he will destroy this forum now as he's done many others that have rejected him. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

lads just ask me why i support mags and stop with the hints. 😉

If you read again we say lads, unless there are more than one of you mate then it can't only be directed at you can it 😂

I've told you loads of times and I know it goes on death ears anyway. Your a decent guy mate, genuinely think you're funny and a open book. 

You have brilliant loyalty and I've already told you I admire it. 

But the fact you are leaving laughing faces on his childish behaviour tonight puzzles me mate.

Surely you must wonder why a guy 50+ would care enough to open multiple accounts on a forum to cause problems. 

Ask the people that have been around ten years, the guy isn't real mate, your throwing your support behind a sad man with serious issues mate. 

It's as simple as that and if you support him then that's fine but honestly I do feel sorry as it does make you pretty gulable. 

Just now, sployal said:

Is it to do with dogs?

no. its because since i first joined the forum the guy made me feel welcome and has always been cool with me. now what has gone on in the past with other members and mags has nothing to do with me so i will treat mags exactly the same way mags has treated me and thats the same with all other members. i can only take people as i find them. i get on with mags the same as i get on with everyone else. but tbh i do think superally is the biggest cunt i have ever seen but just because i dont like the guy i dont expect others to dislike him. im not the kind of person that follows the sheep. i can fully understand if people have had problems with mags in the past and dont like him but thats nothing to do with me. its like this mags hates red devil and says hes a cunt but i dont have a problem with red just because mags dont like him. red is cool with me so i am cool with red i dont have a problem with red just because mags dont like him. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no. its because since i first joined the forum the guy made me feel welcome and has always been cool with me. now what has gone on in the past with other members and mags has nothing to do with me so i will treat mags exactly the same way mags has treated me and thats the same with all other members. i can only take people as i find them. i get on with mags the same as i get on with everyone else. but tbh i do think superally is the biggest cunt i have ever seen but just because i dont like the guy i dont expect others to dislike him. im not the kind of person that follows the sheep. i can fully understand if people have had problems with mags in the past and dont like him but thats nothing to do with me. its like this mags hates red devil and says hes a cunt but i dont have a problem with red just because mags dont like him. red is cool with me so i am cool with red i dont have a problem with red just because mags dont like him. 

That's OK with me mate, i can understand your opinion.

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Ask yourself this, you've been on two forums with me mate. 

This forum, any issues I've ever had are of a result of what's going on between me and Mags, he had people believe I was a cunt of a person when I wasn't. 

The only thing I've been guilty of on here is falling into his traps and retaliating. 

Now you've seen me fit in over on the other forum, I've only been there two months and I'm pretty popular. No issues, no provocation. 

We get along, let's leave now as I don't want to fall out and he's gone anyway mate.