• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Who's Your Broadband With?

boro_boy

I was with TalkTalk for years, really really good, then my connection started dropping, Called them, engineer visit, no change, this went on for 6 months,absolutely crap, more complaints from me, more engineer visits no change, then they sent a decent engineer, turned out, another guy, had put two connections into one port, and mine had corroded.

Talktalk promised me compensation, which i then called to claim, cheeky feckers then told me, i wasn't getting it, as i had only 5 days to claim it.

So i told them i am cancelling my contract, they said i can't as i have 6 months left. I told them, i am contracted to pay you for a service, they are contracted to provide me with the service i am paying for which they have failed to do, thus it is them that have breached the contract not me, the Indian guy on the other end of the phone ( called George-obviously) Couldn't comprehend what i was saying. I stopped paying them, passed on to a debt collection agency with threats of court action etc, which i gladly accepted as i had recorded all the calls myself. Went to birmingham CC, for £129. I won plus costs of £85.

The money didn't bother me, it was principle, and also those feckin Indian call centre's. They make my shit itch.