Coronavirus: Birmingham funeral staff 'spat at' by mourners

boro_boy

54 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Fucking gypsy cunts!!!

Always knew Birmingham was a horrible place, you can see its a horrible place when you drive past it on the M5 ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52396748

Not sure where on the M5 you can really see Brum, as it bypasses it  but hey ho. I am Birmingham born and bred, ( tho spent a few years when young growing up in Scotland)Every major ,city and town has it's share of cnuts, the degrees just vary according to media and social media coverage.

I agree Birmingham is horrible, that's why i took the very difficult decision to leave it. It is not the same place i grew up in, tho i guess many of us could say the same. Tho i know for sure i could never go back, I like the feeling of being safe when walking around, and knowing my wife is safe too. There is no multicultural society around here, 98.6 white British, maybe that has some bearing I dont know, tho it's a friendly place to live.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, superally said:

Not sure where on the M5 you can really see Brum, as it bypasses it  but hey ho. I am Birmingham born and bred, ( tho spent a few years when young growing up in Scotland)Every major ,city and town has it's share of cnuts, the degrees just vary according to media and social media coverage.

I agree Birmingham is horrible, that's why i took the very difficult decision to leave it. It is not the same place i grew up in, tho i guess many of us could say the same. Tho i know for sure i could never go back, I like the feeling of being safe when walking around, and knowing my wife is safe too. There is no multicultural society around here, 98.6 white British, maybe that has some bearing I dont know, tho it's a friendly place to live.

I was just trying to wind you and Mags up about Birmingham being a shit hole ?

But the actual news story is fucking horrible.